Sonakshi Slaps.........

Sanjana came to the dark room, where ishwari was kept, all shocked. Ishwari was confused to see her 'thappad maar ke laal kiya hua' types murjhaya hua crying face.

Ishwari- kya hua?? Mere bete se maat khaayi?? Tumhara koi khel kharaab kar diya??

Sanjana- kiya toh aapke bete ne hi hai. Woh mujhe chhod ke kaise ja sakte hain?? Dev sir mujhe chhod ke kaise ja sakte hain?? Dev sir ne sabko dhokha de diya aunty. Dev sir ne aapko dhokha de diya.

Ishwari- matlab??

Sanjana- dev sir hum sab ko chhod ke chale gaye. Woh iss duniya ko chhod ke chale gaye. Dev sir nahi rahe...

Ishwari was super shocked would be an understatement. She felt as if her life has been sucked out of her.

The most painful thing for a mother is hearing about her child's death, and ishwari was going through the same pain. Her only son left her...
___________________

Here sona was crying bitterly keeping her head on dev's chest. Elena and Radha Rani were trying to console her.

Saurabh (to tv reportes)- aap log please humein aise time mein toh akela chhod dijiye. Please jaiye yahaan se.

The reporters were about to leave but...

Vikky- ek minute!!!

Vikky goes towards the reporters and asks them to switch on their cameras.

Vikky (in front of camera)- Ms. Sanjana Arora, tumne mere bhai ki jaan li hai. Aaj tumhari wajha se woh iss duniya mein nahi rahe. Agar tum mujhe kahin mil gayi na, toh tumhari khair nahi, you get it?? (To the reporters) jaao, chala do issey.

The reporters leave. Saurabh went to close the door. Elena went towards sonakshi and try to make her stand.

Elena- sona andar chal, teri tabihat kharaab ho jayegi.

Sona- mujhe kahin nahi jana, mujhe dev ke paas rehna hai please woh...

Elena- sona please chal yahaan se...

Elena makes sonakshi stand. But as she stood up, she felt dizzy, which went unnoticed by elena. Making sonakshi stand, she went towards Radha Rani. Sonakshi's head was spinning and she was about to fall down BUT.......

DEV immediately removed the white cloth sheet he was covered with, stood up and held sonakshi before she fell down, but by that time, sonakshi had completely lost her consciousness.

Dev (patting her cheeks)- Sonakshi!!!! Sonakshi aankhein kholo!!

Yes, DEV WAS ALIVE.

All were shocked. Children, elders, everyone. Firstly, seeing dev alive after being informed about his death and Secondly, seeing sonakshi unconscious in dev's arms.

Dev- sonakshi aankhein kholo!! Elena!! Paani laao jaldi!!! Sonakshi!!!
__________________

Ishwari- kya bakwaas kar rahi ho tum?? Aisa nahi ho sakta. Jhuth bol rahi ho tum.

Sanjana- kaash aisa hi hota.

Ishwari- tum... tumne mere dev ko maara hai, khooni ho tum, maar dala tumne mere bete ko, maar daala. (Cries bitterly)