Chapter 5

Denki flinched as he came to in in a now very bright sunlit room. He absently stared at decor that decidedly wasn't his, trying to remember how he got here. He wiggled, enjoying the soft warm covers. There was a soft but firm figure behind him. He looked up at Eijirou sleepily before he jumped back in surprise. Everything that happened flooded back. A deep blush dyed his entire body as he remembered the stunt he pulled in the restaurant. He moved his body a bit and noticed how sore he was everywhere. Eijirou pulled him back down. Denki blushed even deeper, a large smile growing on his face. Eijirou flicked his forehead and Denki whined.

"You're such a brat."

"Am I your brat?" Denki asked hesitantly.

"That, we're going to need to talk about." Eijirou sighed. "So what happened with Tetsu?"

I forgot I texted him about that.

"He ah...realized I liked you." Denki said softly.

Eijirou's eyes widened before he looked away, conflicted.

"...How long?"

"He realized it a week before I did. He said only a person in love could love your shitty Bohemian Rhapsody rendition."

"Hey it wasn't that bad." Eijirou protested

"It was and I loved every second of it."

Eijirou paused, a blush starting to form across his cheeks.

"I meant how long did you like me?"

"Apparently at least a week."

"You don't know?"

"No, I literally just realized that me hating Shindo and wishing you'd only smile at me were symptoms of a crush. And I've felt that for at least a few weeks." Denki said.

"Speaking of Shindo, you need to apologize."

Denki was about to protest when Eijirou quickly swatted him on a bruise on his upper thigh. He yelped and pouted.

"You're apologizing. And I am too. Exclusive or not it's super fucking rude to just leave a date."

Denki bit his lip. Eijirou watched him squirm before Denki turned around, wincing at the soreness in his body. Eijirou saw him once again in his full glory. The beautiful bruises lining his smooth skin. His breathtaking face with those stunning golden eyes swimming in determination.

"I'm..." He started. "Can we..." Denki took a deep breath. "I really want to be exclusive. Like I want you to be my boyfriend and I wanna rub it in that bastard's face. And I know I haven't taken you on any dates I can change that like today if you're okay with me limpin-"

Eijirou errored out on boyfriend. Denki said boyfriend. Denki said boyfriend. He mentioned having a crush on him but...boyfriend? Him? Eijirou's whole body flushed red as the words Denki was spilling out washed over him. The pickiest guy wanted to parade him around as his boyfriend? Thoughts of them going on dates flooded his mind. Boyfriend stuff. Boyfriend stuff! Wait...but this doesn't add u.

"Hold on. You...wanted to be with me before you found out about this side of me? I thought you said I was a bore?" Eijirou asked.

Denki turned away with a downtrodden expression.

"I'm sorry about that." He said softly. "That is what I thought at first but you...I dunno man even if your cute little gestures-"

"Cute little gestures?"

"Yea man! Cute gestures! You jut out your lip every time you were thinking hard. Or that look you get when you see the tackiest piece of clothing ever and definitely plan ong buying it. Or the way you looked at me when I had last night's outfit on. Even if that was all there was and you were fucking vanilla in bed, I just wanted to be there to witness every time you did that shit." Denki huffed.