One

I'm not gonna lie it's hard living in the shadow of my sister, Maddy Perez, everybody loves her, and even if they didn't, nobody stepped up to her, they wouldn't dare, i'm not as strong as my sister, nor am I as pretty or popular, I usually hang a...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I'm not gonna lie it's hard living in the shadow of my sister, Maddy Perez, everybody loves her, and even if they didn't, nobody stepped up to her, they wouldn't dare, i'm not as strong as my sister, nor am I as pretty or popular, I usually hang around Rue and Lexi, and Fez of course, obviously Ashtray's around but we don't really get along.

Yo Val!

          You're probably wondering who Val is that's me, Valentine Perez.

Hey Fezz, how are you doing?

I've been chill, what's up with you?

I've been great honestly, besides hearing my sister talk about her bitch ass ex Nate.

*I hand Fez five dollars and take a sprite out of the freezer behind me.*

This too much money for just a sprite, you want yo money back?

Nah I'm good thanks though, oh and uh is Ash in the back?

You want Ash? Val is you doing drugs?

No no, Rue just got out of rehab and she doesn't want her mom thinking she's on drugs again so she asked me to come pick up her regular.

Shit. Yeah he in the back.

Thanks.

*I walk through the freezer into the back where Ash is eating cereal.*

Hey Ash.

Great, what do you want Valentine?

You could be nicer to me you know. I'm just here for Rue.

Rue? I thought her ass was dead.

Why do you have to be such a prick, do you have asperger's or something.

This is a fickle industry, people like rue come and go, I'm just tryna stack my cash, and pay off our mortgage so what the fuck you want.

Her regular.

*Ash hands over some pills and I start to walk out.*

You could say thank you bru.

Nah I'm good Ash.

*I walk out the freezer and Fez talking to some customers so I just yell out to him.*

Fez I'll see you later right at McKays?

Yea we gon be there.

Alright, catch you then.