School

You wake up to a unpleasant sound of a bottle smashing on hard the ground. You groan because you know who made that ridiculously loud noise. You then turn your head to look at your alarm clock and it says 5:57. You sigh and lay flat on your back as you reach your hand over to check your phone. You pick it up over your face and you see that your friend nejire texted you.

Nejire🌸-hey do you want me to pick you up

Nejire🌸-hello y/n

Nejire🌸-why do you even have a phone if your not even going to use it

Y/n- sorry neji and yea can you pick me up

Nejire🌸-you better be sorry and is it ok if my other friend is there

Y/n-yea

You put your phone back down on your side table and stand up to stretch your arms and legs. You then walk to your bathroom and brush your teeth as well as your rats nest hair. You see your uniform neatly folded on the sink so you grab it and put it on. Once you have it on you look in the cracked mirror in front of you and sigh. You look away and turn off you bathroom light then walk to the front of your bed and grab your bag. You swing your bag over your shoulder and open the busted door to go downstairs. As your walking down the stairs your dad looks at you and rolls his eyes. You secretly flip him off and walk to the kitchen to grab the box of Cheerios. You pour yourself a bowl and grab a spoon from the drawer. You turn on your phone scroll though some old text messages till you hear footsteps behind you. It's your dad with a beer bottle in his hand. He looks at you with a lot of rage and throws the empty beer bottle at you.  you Dodge it and yell "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR". He gives you his death stare and your about to say something until you hear a car honk from outside. You grab your bag off with anger and run out the door never looking at that horrid man again.
You make it to nejires car and whip open the door almost braking it. You throw your bag in and slam the door as you sit down "well someone woke up with a attitude" nejire says sarcastically. "Shut up" you say, she just giggled and her head turned back to the road as she started driving. half way through the car ride you hear a sneeze and you realize it wasn't from nejire. You turn your head to see this elf eared boy with these gorgeous eyes. "Um hi" you say awkwardly he looks at you and says while stuttering "h-hi". "Who is that neji" you say kind of confused "oh him that's just tamaki the friend I told you about". You nod your head and get back into the previous conversation your we're in with nejire. But every now and then you can see him looking at you from the corner of your eye. You just ignore it and don't say anything. After what felt like 3 hours of driving and staring you finally make it to school. You grab your bag and your about to open the door until it opens by itself. You instantly look up and see tamaki holding the door open for you. You stand up and say "um thank you but you really didn't have to do that". He doesn't say a word you get kind of confused so you ask him "can you speak any other word than hi". "N-no of c-course I can speak" he stutters out. It's a awkward silence between you two until he just turns around and walks away. You look stupid just standing there dumbfounded until you laugh to yourself about that awkward interaction with Tamaki. Your about to close the door until someone closes it for you, you jump and scream. Till you notice it's just a nejire she laughs and signals you to hurry up and that we're going to be late for class. You walk until your right next to her you then look up into the sky but something comes over your mind. Tamaki you can't stop thinking about him the way his eyes looked at you it felt like knives going through your body. You then hear the bell ring you jump a little bit till you notice your late for class you run as fast as you can. You finally make it to class as it is about to start "Oh miss L/N glad to see you wanted to come to class". Your teacher say sarcastically half the class giggles. You apologize for being late for the fifteenth time this month. You walk to your seat and get all your materials out. What a perfect way to start my day you say to yourself.