#4

Brooke awoke with a pounding head and with her throat begging for a drink of water.

She groans slightly as she reaches up to console her forehead. Doing so she brushes against the hardness of toms back. In shock she pulls her arm away, suddenly feeling her soundings, the softness of the mattress, the weight of Cillian arm over her, the loose fitting clothes slipping slowly down her body.

sobering she takes in her surroundings. The room was spacious, with dark heavy curtains blocking out the sun. The bed was positioned in the middle of the room and Brooke could see that to the left of them was an open door that led to the bathroom, to the right of them ran a glass wall that stopped at the beginning of a new set of cupboards. In front of her hung a large tv that had a brown chestnut draws underneath it.

A movement from Tom pulled Brooke's attention back to her closer surroundings. She watches as the mussels flex in toms bare back as he tugs the blanket closer and then ceases to move again.

Cillian on the other hand was dressed in black statin pjs, his dark hair all lopsided in his pillow.

Brooke looks to her own attire, to find to her disgust that she was changed out of her interview clothes into grey sweats with the strings pulled tight that she guessed due to their size belonged to Cillian and a large white t-shirt that she attributed to Tom under the same method of investigation.

She cranes her neck to see her original clothes where thrown to the floor. She also noticed that at the end of the tall frame posts held cuffs on each one. The long chains hung loosely against the sides but Brooke could image the limited movement she would have when in use.

Her heart begins to race.

She slowly pushes Cillian's arm off of her, sitting up and slowly turning climbing over the blanket.

A strong hand grips her arm. Keeping her in place.

"good morning' brooke", Cillian mummers in a croaky voice. she turn to see him still with his eyes closed, Cillian taps his shoulder to relay that she should rest her head which she does with the help of Cillian's hand guiding her neck towards him. He lets out a tired sigh, wanting to go back to sleep.

"did you sleep well?" he coons, flexing his arms around her in a tight embrace. Her head locked in the hook of his inner elbow, pushing her head against his chest while his other arm locks around her back pushing her whole body closer to his own.

"let me go"

Brooke try's to pushes her upper body away from the close contact, her space invaded again when Cillian reaches his long leg over her body to shake Tom.

"Hey, look who's up" Cillian spoke earning a groan from Tom

He does as he is asked through flipping his body towards the couple. "Good morning, darling" his raspy voice spoke, his eyes open just enough to view brooke in the arms of Cillian.

Brooke cranes her neck to look at him but remains silent.

Cillian again tightens his arms to give brooke a little shake,

"say good morning, Tom" he quips.

No response was given.

"we'll work on our manners another day" Tom said after realizing he wasn't going to get a returned greeting,

He rolls out of bed, stretching once his feet hit the ground. "I am going to take a shower. You'll be right wit her?"

he calls behind him as he heads towards the open bathroom door.

"Yes" Cillian answers just before the closing of the door.

Cillian himself then gets up, releasing his hold on brooke.