A/N

hey lovely.

if your reading this right now then i'm so thankful that you have given my book a chance! your probably either here from Want. or my TikTok. Either way i hope your smexy ass enjoys reading this cliche book.

now for all the boring shit

⚠️ Warnings: ⚠️

- Abuse

- Strong Language

- Mature themes

- Mentions of Suicide (I would just like to point out really quickly that suicide is a real problem that many people are struggling with and it is not okay. If you are struggling with this please feel free to shoot me an email, DM, text or in the chat just ask to chat with me and I will try my best to reach out to all of you. I also have no experience in suicide and have never really had to face it so, when I write about it it may be totally different from what it is really like)

⚠️ All my experiences with any of the warnings are purely all through the books I have read and have gotten inspiration along the way. this books also contains American football and i am not American so if i get the game wrong in any way please tell me and i'll try my best to fix it. I've done research to try and really make sure the book makes sense⚠️

okay now... let's get one thing straight. DO NOT STEAL. THIS IS MY BOOK MY WORK FROM MY IMAGINATION FROM THE BACK OF MY OLD FUCKED UP HEAD. IF I FIND THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN ANYTHING I WILL PERSONALLY FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND HUNT YOU DOWN. thank you ❤️

although, i am also aware that there are going to be many books out there that are going to be like this one so if there are similar scenarios please understand that it is unintentional and i have not stolen from anyone.

now for a little confidence booster cuz all you beautiful people deserve it. YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING AND SO BEAUTIFUL. LIKE GIRL I HOPE YOU KNOW CPR CUZ YOU JUST TOOK MY BREATH AWAY. i'm sorry. ANYWAYS YOUR SO FUCKING GORGEOUS THAT IF ANYONE TELLS YOU OTHERWISE JUST GIVE EM THE MIDDLE FINGER LIKE BOI FUCK OFF.

okay well that's really it apart from PLEASE comment like i need comments they keep me going i also wouldn't mind to here some tea ☕️ ifykyk. chile- um well now that's it.

enjoy my book you stunning bad bitches

-lily xo