2 | The PowerPuff Girls

um- guys i was in class right, listening to music as you do, with my friend. anyways, Chase Atlantic comes on and she goes 'what's this?' UM WHAT. i literally scolded her for not knowing. anyways that's my little rant for today :)

oh and just a quick reminder italics is thoughts - like your conscience.

enjoy my lovelies xo

~ 𝕄𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤 ~

~ 𝕄𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤 ~

Holy guacamole.

i want guacamole-

Myla!

oops right, pretty guy sitting next to me alert.

He's been sitting next to me for about 5 minutes and he hasn't stopped staring at me.

The heat on my cheeks also isn't helping and decides to have a mind of its own, staying right where it is.

traitor.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I feel something, more like someone nudge my arm.

I turn towards where it came from to see Emery looking at me, that same smile from earlier still on her face.

"Do you have anyone to sit with today?" she asks waiting eagerly for my answer.

Returning the smile i answer "No."

I don't think i've ever met someone happier than Emery. Like, in this half an hour of knowing this really pretty brunette all that she has shown was pure joy.

"Yay! You can sit with me then, after the tour of course." She says her buzzing attitude taking over.

How does one person have so much happiness?

Forgetting about the guy sitting next to me, my eyes wander around the classroom, looking at the posters on walls, the work that other students have created, when my eyes land on a pair of green ones.

Oh Goodness-

My eyes are stuck on this boy, not daring to tear my gaze away. My ears now tuning out the teachers voice.

Okay, I know my Mom said green eyes are yucky but his, not his.

They're so pretty.

I'm jealous now.

Come to think of it. Him just in general is really pretty.