(Bayverse) Glowing Logos :: Optimus Prime x Human! Reader x Megatron

requested by acelucy123 based on my Transformers AU that's also a book on here!

Transformers Soulmate AU where you are a human that has the logo of either Autobots or Decepticons somewhere on your body and you can feel their designated emotions from either sides. (I.E. Ratchet whenever he's angry your angry, Arcee feeling very upset, Bumblebee feeling sad, Optimus unable to feel someway... ETC), You can also sparkbond with them.

In this AU if your logo is either of the Autobots or Decepticons, you are soulmates with all of them.

Also, to tell who your soulmate is you can tell if your logo glows or their sparks glow.

It's also possible to have both of the logos.

It wasn't everyday you find out that your soulmates are aliens, it wasn't intentional

It wasn't everyday you find out that your soulmates are aliens, it wasn't intentional. For years you've questioned what the logos were on your chest, your step-mom and dad never had those logos at all, they only had inked stripes. You had a mother but you were unsure if she had it, Because she passed away and your dad refused to talk about her.

In fact the logos on your chest infuriated him to the point where he refused to talk to you. Its like he knew, he almost never let you go outside, he gave excuses to you. You finally had enough and ran away, that's your purple logo shone bright and you were attacked, by a big bot. You gasped.  And fell to the floor. 

"Ow!" You groaned, you began to think that this wasn't a good idea, and you groaned in pain holding your head in pain. You looked up and see a grey bot, you gasped and scooted back. 

"... What is your name, squishy?" He asked. 

"My name is... (Y/n)." You said, the bot huffed and glared down at you.

"You look like someone." He said. 

"What do you mean by that?" You asked, the purple logo shining bright alongside his chassis. 

"You look like another human, named Rose." He said. 

"Another human named Rose?" You questioned, then you remembered that Rose was the name of your dead mother, how did they know of her?

"How did you know who she is?" You asked.

"We were her soulmates, the bond disappeared as soon as she gained an ink stripe. We bots were hers. Before then she was pregnant. We don't know if its ours or someone elses." He said.

Your jaw dropped, how could your dad keep something like this from you?? Well your dad showed some sort of emotion when he saw your logos. But that didn't answer your questions.

"... Um... Okay..." You said, clearly shaken up by this. You take a deep breath in, and sighed.

"O-Ok... U-Um... This is fine..." You said, trying your best to seem calm in comparison to yourself. You were going to have to find out more, but didn't feel right about this. You tried to not think about it. 

You had to join the bots somewhere because you were now apart of the Cons, due to their enemies the Autobots, you suspected the other logo is their Logo or "Insignia" as they called it. You laid on the floor, the leader busy talking with the other bots. 

You thought about the other bots and sighed. You hoped that the others weren't bad enough, but for now, you need to think.