(TFP AU) Don't Mess With A Yandere :: Yandere! Ratchet x Autobot! Mech! Reader

Requested by Krowden, the drawing is made by my friend Void_ on Discord, but they have since improved art wise!

                   The Autobots were at an advantage. They were winning the war. Much to the detriment of Megatron. As such, he decided that he would get the medic on his side.

Despite Ratchet not wanting to trust Megatron he eventually mentioned the name of his love: (Y/D) he told him, he would get (Y/D) all to himself if he worked for him.

Ratchet smiled at the prospect of (Y/D) being all to himself. So he agreed. Megatron gave him the stuff he needed and then ordered him to spy.

As the medic did that, he observed (Y/D).

"Hey sunshine~" Said a voice, the medic was going to open his dermas and say 'don't call me sunshine.' when he ended up seeing something horrible.

It was Wheeljack, flirting with HIS (Y/D). Angered, he tried to contain himself. Wheeljack began to kiss (Y/D).

Angered, Ratchet began to plot. Later at night, Wheeljack was out in the late nights of the day while those pathetic fleshbags were home and the other bots were asleep.

Ratchet chloroformed Wheeljack from behind and fell on the floor in pain. Ratchet dragged the unconscious bot on the floor.

                  Wheeljack awoken to be attached to a device, he was confused before looking down and seeing his panel open and a rope tied to his spike

He freaked out, and tried to escape from the room, before having his attention turned towards the TV that turned on.

"Hello Wheeljack. For years you have been flirting and trying to get bots in your pants. You are socially active, and sexually active. You're attached to a device that I constructed with my own hands, how this device works is that there is words on the TV adjacent to this one. The TV will have Sexually driven words. Its your job to refrain from speaking those by rearranging the words around. If you fail the strings will tug on your spike. If you continue to fail it'll rip your spike off. Will you be able to reword it, or will you succumb to talking with your spike? Live or die, make your choice." The TV turned off as the other TV turned on as promised with a timer on the corner.