𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸.

She walked into jjs room and saw him hooking up with a random kook. She was heart broken. She stared at him and couldn't even cry. She were numb. But jj looked at the girl. Before he could even say anything she ran out of the house and none of the pouges questioned the numb expression on her face and John b drove. But the pouges knew what happened when they saw a half naked jj maybank and his random hookup in underwear and a bra. They knew she liked him. And they knew he liked her. She didn't talk or see the pouges for days upon days until One day she were tired of being heart broken by someone who obviously didn't care about her or how she felt. He walked out on her while she were in the hospital, didn't even bother to check up on her, and she caught him having sex with another girl. She was done caring about someone who didn't care about you in return. She wanted jj to see she was happy and having a good time. Luckily for her there was a bonfire tonight. She called kie and Sarah and they came right over. You all got ready and she wore a black dress and a ponytail with a braid

 You all got ready and she wore a black dress and a ponytail with a braid

What Sarah wore and her hairstyle:

What kie wore and her hairstyle:

You guys left and arrived at the bonfire

You guys left and arrived at the bonfire. They met up with John b and Pope. You were all laughing she were trying so hard to have a good time but jj stayed on her mind the whole time. Then jj came up. "Mind if I join you voni?" He smiled sitting down next to the girl. "Actually I was just leaving." Avani said storming off. "What the fuck did you do to her?!" Kie asks. "She caught me in a hookup with a random kook after I walked out on her at the hospital and haven't talked to her since." "Fuck you." Sarah said before her and kie went to get more drinks. Jj went after The girl he was in love with they needed to talk. But she were already at her house and inside. She locked the door so he couldn't get in and he knocked and pounded on the door. "Voni I know your in there please come talk to me! Let me in voni please!" His voice started breaking. She wasn't going to let him in. She grabbed the alcohol off the table and drank it all. There was no way she was getting him in. She was drunk and she knew she was going to have a hangover in the morning so she pulled a trash can next to her bed and fell asleep as soon as she hit the pillow. She woke up really hungry. She went into the kitchen. Numb. And started cooking. She made chicken and rice. She wanted to go eat outside on the doc. So she took her food and went outside. Jj was still sitting there. Puffy red eyes sitting against the door. "Jesus fucking Christ jj!" She said as she jumped seeing jj. "A-avani-" "dont- there's food in the kitchen.." she said and he ran inside and grabbed food. He loved her cooking. After he got a plate he sat next to Avani and they ate in silence. Until jj finally found his voice. "I'm so so sorry voni your my best friend. I'm so so sorry I hurt you that's my worst fear. The worst thing I could possibly to I did. I should've stayed with you at the hospital, I should've been there for you, I should've tried my best to make you feel better.." the girl he stared at was looking out into the sunrise blankly breaking. "But you didn't..." was the only thing the girl could say tears now trickling down her face. Jj was pissed that she was right and he knew it. He felt her pain but didn't know what to do. "Von-" "no it's my turn to talk you listen to me now." She said now angry more than sad. "You left me alone in the hospital the worst thing I could think of it happened. The one person I thought I could trust in this town other than kie was you. But now I know you didn't give a shit about me so I'm not caring for someone that doesn't care for me and before you ask it's to protect myself." "You think I don't care about you?!" "You left me ALONE in the hospital it shows!" "I fucking love you!" He let that slip out. There was a ton of thoughts going through his head as he just stared at the girl that made him feel alive. They both fell silent. "Well I would say it back I just don't trust you anymore.." "fine. You don't have to but you can at least tell me about yourself." Jj says clearly hurt by her words. She didn't trust this man and she just told him that and now he wanted to know about her past. How stupid was he? I guess she lied to herself because she fessed up and told him almost everything. Besides the ex thing. "My family didn't want me. I had a brother he was the only one who cared for me.. but he went missing 3 days before I left my family. They didn't even notice I was gone." She said numbly. What jj said next shocked her to the bone.