Jealously

Shinsou:

I felt a growl leave my throat as I kicked a trash can then punched a locker.

"Ugh! Why him!?" I questioned myself. I was just so upset.

"Dammit I almost had him!" I said sitting down gripping my hair.

I feel silent when I heard softly giggling. I looked to my left to see Kaminari running and Todoroki chasing.

I watched in pure anger as Todoroki grabbed him by the waist pulling him back aginst him with a laugh tearing from Kaminari.

'That should be me.' I thought watched as Kaminari pulled him in for a kiss.

That's when an idea popped into my head. It was fucking insane but maybe insane enough to work.

I listened to myself laugh at the plan liking it more and more.

Your gonna be mine Denki~

Denki:

I laughed as Shoto snatched me by my waist pulling me back.

"I told you I wanna gonna get you," he said. I smiled turning to face him pulling him in for a kiss.

I smiled, "I love you." I said he smiled back. "I love you too," he said hugging me putting his head on my shoulder.

I smiled grabbing his hand walking back into the dorms with him.

I yawned flopping down on my bed.

He leaned down kissing me then sitting up, "I'm gonna head to my dorm, see you in class tomorrow." He said, I nodded.

"I love you," he said walking to the door locking it behind him.

I yawned about to close my eyes when my phone went off.

Shinsou💜: Hey I need to talk to ya...come to my dorm will ya?

Me: sure thing! I'll be over soon.

Shinsou💜: alright...the dorm is unlocked.

I got up leaving my dorm and making my way to his dorm,

'why does he wanna talk? And at 10pm?'

TRIGGER WARNING, SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE, AND ABUSE.

I found myself standing in front of his door.

Something told me to turn back, go to Shoto's dorm,I didn't listen, I took in a deep breath twisting the nob.

I walked in carefully. "Shinsou?..." I said quietly.

I grunted as I was slammed against the wall. I gasp seeing nothing but purple hair.

He looked down at me with pure Lust.

I looked up at him confused.

"What are you doing!?" I said trying to push him, the only thing that caught me off guard was when he smashed our lips together.

I tried pushing him off be he was stronger. I did the only thing I could do.

I bit down hard on is lip pushing him back.

"What is wr-" he got me caught in his quirk. "You'll do as I say when I say...,now, strip." He commanded.

I felt disgusted laying in his bed having no control over what he was doing.

He sent me back to my dorm after that.

I only had on his t-shirt and some shorts.

Once I got back to my dorm I broke down completely.

'Don't you dare even think about telling anyone about this whore.!'

His words rang in my head.

What am I gonna do?...