The conversation...

Time passed ,both were looking at each other but weren't saying anything as they were in there own thoughts, both of them have got the much needed assurance by the intense kiss they have shared .
Both have realised that they can't live without each other and will have to talk it out ,karan being the non confrontational one was still in a dilemma as to how to start whereas teja being the blunt one decided to go ahead

T - what do u think about me in game's perspective?

Karan was a little shocked as he wanst expecting her to ask this

K - my bond with u is genuine apart from the game ,why are u asking this ?

T - i know that karan ,I want to ask what do u think of me in game ,last time u said u wanted me to be your strength right .then why weren't u ready to share stuff with me ? When I asked I felt u were reluctant to share or u were avoiding me ?

K - its nothing like that I just wanted to collect the information nd then tell u everything . But u reacted before it happened .

T - thats exactly what my problem is karan why would u not want to discuss it with me its like u will discuss it with everyone ,make decisions and all and then tell me everything and honestly this isn't a good feeling as ur girlfriend I feel I m not worth or mature enough for u to discuss things with me .

K - its nothing like I m sorry if u felt like this ,I was seeing it through diffrent perspective but when I felt u don't trust me or don't want play with me ,I was hurt.
Rest after listening to ur conversation with ur BAABS ,I realised and understood what u went through and ur pov about things .

T - I too think that I understood ur pov ,I think we both lack communication. We talk a lot but we need to talk more about game and tasks as we mostly fight bcoz of them .karan I like to play with u being my strength and I being urs but sometimes I just feel that u and umar don't want to play with me in ur team ,it feels like u r okay with me and we have emotional bond but u don't want me as ur strength in the game ,I m okay if umar is ur first priority in the game and u both want to play together but just give me clarity about it ,I wouldn't expect anything extra and our bond will not suffer .
(She was already hurt and when umar said that she isn't his priority and rashmi is she felt like not being part of the trio anymore as her second priority was umar only and it did hurt her so thats the reason she wanted to be clear with karan and his priorities so that she doesn't again start expecting stuff she can't get )

K - u r my no. One priority teja and about the game I did feel that u didn't want to play with us in the sac task or wanted to play with beera and pratik so it wasn't me who changed the priorities or something it happened automatically.

T - I just want to know what it is now in present , and yes as u have seen the clip and u know ur words has affected me I just wanted to know do u actually mean it or it was in the moment ,though it didn't look like plz just be honest with me even if its hurtful atleast together we will be able to work on the issue and bring the trust and understanding factor back to our relationship .

K - as I have told u r my no. One priority in bb even after that. Umar is my bestfrind and we have similar thoughts game wise tahts the reason we coordinate so well in the game and ofcourse ee will play together. From next task I will make sure you are included in the conversations and don't feel left out and I am sorry I made u feel like that but I swear it wasn't my intention .
And about my words I m extremely guilty of what all I said and I don't mean anything ,I was iberthing the situation which made me snap at u and the words came out ,it was my overthing phase going on ,I don't believe them actually and I don't think about u like that.

I respect u for who u r and love the way u carry yourself and honestly I may sound selfish but I felt very happy knowing how much I affect u ,I was kind of feeling u don't feel the same for me as much as I do  when u said I never loved u but the way u were affected by my words made me happy .

T - I m sorry for saying that , I know it affected u ,u even cried I m sorry its just that I thought u think so low of me and it made me think u didn't feel for me but now that I know it was in the moment thing and we are getting to normal ,I just want to tell u some things still affect me and I will take my time to move on from them and u may have to put more efforts thereby as I m just gonna behave natural but as u know I m being reluctant and conscious around u ,I think I will take more time to be back to normal .

K - i m ready to get u back and promise to try my best to not hurt u again like this and don't worry I m ur sunny and my ladoo has to get back to her sunny after all u ( he was about to say u love me but stopped teja did realise and just sighed in relief as she didn't want to be the first one confessing it as its her first relationship open out in media ,whereas karan was thinking something else maybe a proposal from his side )

Karan came forward and hugged and she gave in hugged him tight and that hug was enough for both of them to know they will be okay .

Sorry for the late update was a little busy .

Hope u all liked it