chapter 13

finding your name...

----------------------------------------------

Narrator's pov....

"kim fucking taehyung i will kill you" said an annoyed aeri as taehyung's laugh echoed in the empty dark house.

"what? i just said that those flowers might be from your secret admirer" taehyung repeated "i don't care if they are from a secret admirer but the fact that they are inside of my house when i locked it is strange!" aeri exclaimed in fear, turning her head to look at the corners of the room she was currently sitting in.

"maybe someone threw them from an open window?" taehyung questioned from the phone "no he can't because all the windows were locked" aeri sighed and took the last bite of the ramen to finish it.

"i don't know anymore for now chill" taehyung said as he yawned "i am feeling sleepy goodnight" aeri nodded "goodnight...." aeri said and soon the line was dead from taehyung's side.

Placing her phone softly on the bed she walked out of her room to the kitchen and threw the empty packet of instant ramen noodles.

However, before she can leave to rest her eyes fell on a dark muscular creature which was standing in front of her house gates staring at her with it's dark blue eyes which were the only thing visible to her.

Aeri froze on her spot and her heart started to thump against her chest. She knew it wasn't a human or even a murderer because since when the case of 'JJK' has started not even thief and murderer dare to set a foot out of their house.

That creature was something else.....

For a few minutes non of them moved even a inch from their spot. Those eyes... aeri thought to herself slowly finding the creature's eyes familiar.

Before aeri could ask the creature who he was, the creature suddenly started to walk towards the gates of her house and soon the sound of doorbell echoed.

aeri's eyes widen as she jumped and looked at the main house door with fear "wh-wh-who i-is t-there!??" she questioned stuttering but in response the door bell rung again

"i asked WHO ARE YOU!?" she yelled trying to sound mad and annoyed just to hide the fear which kept increasing second by second.

"the one who got you the beautiful flowers" a voice responded and aeri froze

T-the v-voice  

"open the door for the boy that you found in the ramen shop baby" and their comes the flashbacks.

flashbacks (chapter 4 from aeri's pov)

"where do you live?" 

he asked staring at my eyes "umm sorry but i am not gonna give you this information"  i said and took the noodles.

----------------------------------------

"you know what" he whispered in his deep voice and leaned more making me uncomfortable as fuck

"you don't have to pay since you are beautiful with nice body with nice curves" He whispered with his eyes fell down from my face to my body and licked his thin lips.