Snake Rehearsal

Princess was sat in the semi circle as she was between Da Yeon and Xiao Ting

Princess was sat in the semi circle as she was between Da Yeon and Xiao Ting. With her purple vest on top of the blue t shirt.

"Let's pick the leader." The producer told them from behind the camera as everyone sat in front of him.

"Raise your hand if you want to be the leader." Xiao Ting asked of all of the girls.

"Raise your hand." Princess asked the girls as she looked around the circle at all of the girls.

Princess nudged Da Yeon making her look up, she had heard about how good of a leader she was with 'Ice Cream' and she wanted them to do really good.

"Anyone want to do it?" Xiao Ting asked and Da Yeon raised her hand, high above her head.

"Da Yeon." One of the girls said.

"Ok." Another said from, as the girl was on the other side of the Xiao Ting.

Rui Qi asking all of the girls "Any one else?"

"I want to be the leader." Cai Bing told the girls as she raised her hand, but not above her head.

"Then let's vote." Xiao Ting told the group.

"Vote." Ya Ning told everyone.

Young Eun told the girls. "Raise your hand if you want Cai Bing to be the leader."

Wu Tammy, Shen Xiao Ting, Fu Ya Ning, Su Rui Qi, Wen Zhe and another member voted for Cai Bing.

Young Eun told the girls. "Raise your hand if you want Kim Da Yeon to be the leader."

Seo Young Eun, Kim Su Yeon, Uy Princess, Ezaki Hikaru and another girl voted for Kim Da Yeon.

One girl didn't vote at all.

"Six votes each, someone didn't vote." Princess told them two leader candidates.

"Is it a tie?" Kim Da Yeon asked all of the girls.

"Yes." All of the girls told her.

"What do we do?" Su Yeon asked the two girls, and the rest of 'Snake' team.

"I will withdraw." Da Yeon told them all.

"Why?" Princess asked her, she has great leadership skills.

"I think we will get things done faster." Da Yeon started to tell the group. "If Cai Bing's the leader. That's why I think it's for the best."

"If Da Yeon won't do it. I will do it." Cai Bing told them all.

Then the girl on the other side of Da Yeon raised her hand. She was on 'Salute' team with Cai Bing. "When Cai Bing was the leader of 'Salute', it felt like it was taking too long. That's how I felt in the last mission. I think Da Yeon should do it."

"I was on 'How You Like That' team with Da Yeon...." Yoon Ji A told the group before she continued. "And in 'Salute' team with Cai Bing." She continued. "In terms of Choreography, Da Yeon got things done faster.We don't have much time, and there are a lot of people. I think we'll move on faster with Da Yeon."