Fight (Sean/White)

Author's note: Continuation from Sean/White story. Beware of foul language. 🤭

Being locked inside his small room in the garage and trying to avoid Black as much as he could,  wasn't considered hiding. It was more like calculating his next step. Sean arranged another date with White for tomorrow without realizing he was supposed to take him to meet Black later. That angry gremlin didn't even know his twin was back in Thailand, let alone that he was meeting Sean behind his back. He will flip a table as soon as he finds out. Sean plopped on his bed, the old matters screeching under his weight. 

"I am gonna get killed today." He sights frustrated. He closed his eyes for a moment, visualizing White's beautiful smiling face to give himself the courage to fight Black. 

"I am doing this for you." Sean stood up, walking out of the room with a little bit more confidence than before. He peeked over to the railing, trying to locate the shorty with the anger issues before he climbed down the ladder. 

"Hey, Black," Sean called his soon to be brother-in-law, gulping down the invisible lump forming in his throat. 

"What, you asshole?" Black snapped at him for no reason. 

"I am just trying to talk to you, you fucker." Sean couldn't hold back his own set of curses. 

"As if I wanted to talk with you, dumbass." Black snickered, smirking Sean's way. 

"You know what, Dickhead?" Sean growled, stepping closer to the shorter male. 

"What, motherfucker?" Black moved closer too, abandoning the wrench he was holding in his right hand. 

"White is in Thailand, and I am taking him on a date tomorrow, again," Sean smirked. Watching Black going from shocked to angry in mere seconds was amusingly satisfying. 

"You what?!" Black yelled, his eyes shooting daggers. Sean backed away, making a safe distance between them. He was ready to pounce at him, and Sean would rather not get into the fight. Who would want to show up on a date with a bruised face?