1

Smoking a cigarette sitting on the club's couch, he was staring at all the sluts which were stripping for him.

Taking the last sip from his drink, he got up and started dancing behind one of the girls aka sluts. grabbing her wrist, he dragged her into his car and drove off after placing his hand on one of her thighs.

she knew he was a mafia so she was scared but didn't let him know, knowing he was rich as fuck she smirked, "where are we heading to, daddy?" he scoffed and said "Would let you know soon"

-

"how much for an hour?" He asked digging into his wallet not taking a glance over her "maybe-" he cut her off "screw an hour, how much for the whole night?" he said finally looking into her eyes which were smiling like a chick, she slowly came closer to him and placed his wallet on the side table and pushed him onto the bed slowly whispering something in his ears "let's discuss this tomorrow, just give it to me daddy"

he smirked as she started giving him a bj-

-

"take her to the basement and give her the money," he said to one of the guards with a wink by which the guard knew what taehyung meant. they straight away killed her in the basement.

Meanwhile

Y/n rolled her eyes again as the teacher told her to get to the principal's office, she hated studying. she never had a specific dream because she was her father's only daughter and knew that she was going to handle his business after him just as his father always wanted.

"Y/n-ahh" the principal softly said as y/n entered the office, y/n looked all over the office not to maintain eye contact with her

"This is your last day of college and you're getting graduated today, at least behave well to your teachers for today?" The principal said as y/n looked at her crossing her arms "No, you're wrong. I'm getting out of this hell today and I'm taught not to ever speak well to satans who torture you every day. other students' grades matter but for me, my mental health requires more attention than my grades and you know what? I don't give a damn about this education system" she said, and left the office and then the college.

the principal sighed "she skipped college on the last day of it, incredible"

-

No, she wasn't stubborn. she was mature enough to know how much Pythagoras theorem will help her in her life to take care of the company and in managing stocks. she was the whole university's topper but she only studied on her own at home and used to get into a lot of trouble for skipping classes and for not presenting useless projects.

"Y/N!, come downstairs, we need to talk!"

Her only family, her father shouted from downstairs as she ran downstairs to see him sitting on the couch with a small happy yet sad smile on his face. he always treated her like a queen, giving her all he could.

"Yes dad," she said taking his attention "come sit here" she sat in front of him, he had a sad yet serious face. "So...you would be turning 22 in the next 3 months right?"

"yes...why'd you ask?" her father sighed and came closer to her, holding her hands softly "sweetheart, look at me" she looked right into his eyes which were slowly carrying tears now"I know it's been a long time since I was the first man in your life, but I cannot be the last one right?"

"what do you mean?" she asked, he sighed and smiled "do you have somebody who you trust? like a boyfriend?" his father asked "Not yet but why are you-"

"Are you ready for a marriage then?" he straightaway came to the point as Y/n understood what was going on, she always had an eye on the Choi company's stocks and whenever it was going down she always made an effort to rise it back up.

she knew the stocks and marketing strategy was going really down but didn't yet came up with an idea, it was most of the time the kims who were investing in the Choi company which was giving hope to her father but it wasn't working right this time.

the only solution which was left was a collab or the company would shut down and lose billions. and for a collab, there was a need for a marriage. 

___

Thankyou, Follow me, and vote.