Family Vacay

___________
Family vacay.
Now the Jetsons have planned a family vacation to a town called Kalsville. This is where some of the Jetson's family lives. Arnold is exited to see his cousins. They drive by the nearest Sarah is around Kris's age but they have largely varying personalities.
Sarah is very outgoing with a passion for peer socializing and partying while Kris is more reserved with and interest in art and history.
Arriving there they find Sarah, Jan and Sarah's older brother Josuah.
Jane proudly shows them around her home, listing achievements and memories strategically played out around the house. They take in the scene of the beautiful little home.
Josuah bring 3 pairs of shoes he has bought for his cousins which they accept with gratitude. They pay a last visit to Sarah's bedroom where one of her friends plays video games on xbox.
Sarah: this is awesome guys I haven't seen you in a while. Our residents in Worlsville are extremely exited to see you.
Harriet: we are too. I'm even more exited to see your mother Jane. They drive in 2 separate cars journeying to Kalsville

relatives, Andrew's sister's children. The kids cramp up in Andrew's backseat wanting to stay together as a collective.
They drive to Kalsvill. On the way there an ever peering and curious Arnold sticks his fingers out of the window waving his hand up and down.
A nervous Harriet stares Arnold, hoping his arm doesn't get ripped off by a passing car.
A fast car zips by approaching Andrew too close. She thinks she recognizes the car she passed by.
She honks her horn then thinks she heard, voetsek kiss my foot.
She ignores the rude driver and arrives in Kalsville. There they arrive at the ho,e mansion of their Uncle Gierge. They eat , reconnect sleep. As Arnold falls asleep, Kris takes the opportunity to look through Uncle Georges house. He is married to Hannah Willock- Jetson who was an artist in her youth. Kris finds old picture albums and books Hannah bought and collected during her youth. She finds a poem in there that reads.
"In jesus I trust and through him I worship.
may our paths forever be connected, and let every thought of me you have reach my body so we can remember what we share.
The poem is explicit in nature but also contains a lustful romanticism.
She goes to Goerge and asks him if he wrote it but he admits it was someone else. When she asks Hannah, she tells her that it was written by her cousin, she is shocked by this but also understands how crushes work.
She packs the note neatly and returns it to its place as Arnold dreams of love and devotion.
Tye moon glistens over the large lawn overlooking a forest.
How beautiful.
Sarah prepared to break out and attend a house party when she is stopped by Kris at the gate.
Kris: I knew you wanted to sneak out.

Arnold sits in the next room watching cartoons.
He is watching the Jeffersons which is a network comedy show.

__
Last time on the Jeffersons..
Captain Drake: look team, we have to win this online competition. The prize is a vintage pinball machine from the movie 'Rocket Launchers.'
Bennie: and that archaic piece of junk means something to us why.
Captain Drake: It means that I'll be too busy playing it to notice your late shifts and early exits, or the strange parties you host every now and then using my key.
Bennie: and what if all that stops.
Captain Drake: I'll fire you.
Bennie: where do we start.
Captain Drake: we have to solve a set of math equations within a set period of time.

Meanwhile the show antagonist Mr Swim plans a break -in into the Gaming Archives headcorters where he would steal the much desired machine and keep it for hes collection.
He resorted to this after one fateful phone call.

Mr Swim: hi there Jacob, hows that pinball machine doing?
Jacob: oh hey, Swim, how are your waste management practices going.

Mr Swims assistant struggles through the office back yard to the local dam behind Swim's window holding a chemical waste tank with just yellow gloves on.
He throws the tank in the dam, immediately killing the surrounding fish and mutating some to extremes.
Mr Swim: Better than ever, now what's that got to do with my machine.
Jacob: afcorse and do you have a team set up other than Mr James dumping your junk into the lake?
Mr Swim: well what kind of question is that? I follow all the necessary protocol ?
Jacob: Mr Swim until you change your ways, your not getting even a real life sight of that machine, in fact I'll report you!
He drops the call.
James walks inside Mr Swim's office coughing.
Mr Swim: did you get rid of the waste?
James: same as always.

Mr Swim: good, cos I've got a very important assignment for us to complete. But first take a bath, you smell like radiation.

The team at happy resort play the challenge games.

The first question is 1+1=
Frankie: oh that's easy.
He presses 2 and the answer is marked correct.
Bennie: I had no Idea this would be so easy.
The next question is a word puzzle.

Meanwhile Mr Swim lays out a blueprint of the headquarters of Arcade Archives.
Mr Swim: Mr James were breaking into this joint and were doing it for this.
He points at the pinball machine.
James: sir are you sure we can't just buy one of those.
Mr Swim: no, we need that exact one, authenticity and ethics mean everything to me.
A waste bubble pops outside lightly splashing a dog causing it to mutate.

They crawl through the air vents wearing all black clothes.
They move encountering big rats, and panic at the sight of them.
Mr Swim: James, couldn't you find a better route?
James: They all look the same from the blueprint sir.
Meanwhile rats are enjoying fine dining and tea in one of the other vents serving other robbers.
Robbers: what delightful rats.
Mr Swim: just my luck.
He suddenly falls into the laundry mat and sprains his ankle.
James slowly climbs down to an injured Mr Swim.
Mr Swim: oh my god I'm dying!
James: it looks like just a sprain sir.
Mr Swim: dont question me when I'm in pain, just help.

A literally sick and tired Mr James finally loses his temper.
Mr James :Listen here you rich prick, cucking, cuck mouth cock head cunt. I've had just about enough of you mistreating me every chance you get! I work extremely hard and something is telling me I should just leave you here.
Mr Swim: James wait... I'm sorry.
James: are you sure your not just saying that to keep me from leaving you here to the police.
Mr Swim: okay I apologized dont push it.
James: okay sir, apology accepted.

He walks his boss out of the facility accepting defeat.

Mr Swim: I wonder what would have happened if we just got all the way.
The alarm system trips and guard dogs and cops bit and hit the robbers mercilessly.
Mr Swim: I guess well never know.

The happy resort team finish every question and win the machine.
It is offloaded at the resort.
Captain Drake takes on long good look at it then takes a heavy breath.
Captain Drake: isn't it lovely.
Bennie: So I can keep hosting parties without inviting you?
Captain Drake: get back to work!
The title credits begin
___
Kris where do you think your going without me.

Sarah: fine but you hold the keys. You just tend to do the least so I know they are safe with you.

They head to a poetry slam where they have drinks and listen to jazz and poetry. One guy name Sim approaches the girls and confesses his love for her beauty. He requests a dance and they dance together as the music plays.
Kris sits with her cousin David by the bar as they discuss their occupations and aspirations.
Sim: so you stay with your rens
Sarah : yes but I'd rather discuss our time together. This place with you. I love it here.
Sim: I've got drinks at my place.

They drive to Sims place and enjoy music and food there.
The night ends with Sarah in Sims bed.
Kris and David sleep on the couches.

Sim and Sarah have sex and wake up in the middle of the night together.
Sim: you know what we call a night after good slam poetry and sex.
Kris: I dont know, what?
Sim: Tsweri quiry.
Kris laughs and falls back to sleep
She dreams of 2 men who live in a community together, they are brothers.
Their names are Sizwe and Sipho
They are twins and both develop an interests in the culinary arts being raised watching their mother cook.
They epenjoy going to the same restaurant that will soon close down as the owner is moving.
Their mutual love for the place turns to competition until Sizwe finally breaks and all Siphos attempts and keeping piece fail.

Sizwe has men chase after Sipho's life.
He runs jumping over many obstacles and driving miles.
He asks for help at the town's border and nearly gets caught.
He finally makes it past the obstacles to a distant hospital.
Out of breath he asks for help . The receptionist gives him a bit of a hard time before, after noticing the man's struggle relents to allowing him inside.
This fills Sipho's heart with glee.
He enters the hospital using the card given to him and their he meets a team of doctors and nurses.
He is overtaken with relief and a sense of safety being around their warm and safe presence.

They help begin to sing wedding songs before he catches one of the nurses eyes. He fall deeply in love at first sight.
He ends up having a baby with the nurse.

The dream ends as an emotionally engaged Sarah wakes up on the man's chest.
Sim:tsweri quiry?
Sarah: yes, I just had this weird dream.
Sim: that's my father.