13

After the meeting of the two packs everyone went home where they can breathe again with out having a threat over their heads. 

Alexandra - 

I was more than happy to be going home, not worrying about this anymore. Colton held my hand as we walked to the car heading to the pack house. 

Ending of the School year- Where all have graduated from school.

Alexandra - 

I have finally graduated from school, something I thought that I would never finish. But here I am, having a family, friends and a mate that I love so much with all my heart. Tonight is a party for all that have passed school and that are being full members of the pack. I get myself dressed for the day to help out in any way I can. Stepping inside the kitchen to help plate the food for everyone for breakfast,  I was half way done until I felt someone behind me holding onto my waist. 

" What are you doing Alexandra" Said Colton

" Helping out. What are you doing?" 

" Wondering my mate is pushing herself". Said Colton

If anyone was wondering why Colton is acting this way is because I have been sick the past few days. I was really sick and I have scared Colton real bad for the pass very days but I am good now. And he will find out later tonight on the news I have to share with him. 

" Colton, I am fine. Much better than before. I promise." I said and I gave him a kiss on the lips trying to walk in the kitchen. But I don;t because Colton does not let me go, he sits down in his seat where I sit in his lap. He sticks his head in my neck and all I can do is laugh and shake my head from his actions. All come to the table and we eat our breakfast. It was a good hour for breakfast, Colton kissed me goodbye for the day since he has a lot of work to do. He went with the Alpha and I went to the garden to relax for a bit. 

Later in the night everything  was beautiful decorated for the party tonight. The Alpha made a speech to us all and very the new ones that will be going to school in the next semester. Things had around the pack have gotten better since that issue with the Midnight pack. I look to my left and I see Colton coming my way. 

" Now what I am going to do with you". Said Colton.

" Colton, I have something to tell you". 

" yeah, what may that be?" Said Colton

" I have found out why I have been sick a few days ago". 

" And what is it baby". Said Colton

I grabbed a hold of Colton's hand and looked into his eyes. 

" Colton , I am pregnant". 

Colton freezes then looks down to my stomach then back to my eyes. A smile grows on his face from the news I told him. He hugs me tightly and spins me around, planting kisses all over my face. Alpha Ezekiel saw what we were doing, he came over and asked what good news was. 

" Ezekiel, Alexandra is pregnant. She is carrying my child. I am going to be a father." 

The Alpha was happy that is long time is going to be a father. After that night of good fun and partying Colton never left his mates side. As months pass and Alexandra's stomach grew in size, there was one person that was becoming more enraged by seeing Alexandra stomach grow everyday, and that person is Monica. Monica was going to attack Alexandra, she was just waiting for the right time. Alexandra was helping out with the pups during the day and all were outside doing a paint class. Colton and the Alpha were having a training class for the warriors when Monica was walking on the side lines looking across the field looking at Alexandra. 

" Good job, Next!" Shouted Colton

" Keep your arms Max!" Said the Alpha

Monica started shift into her wolf in the open, Colton looked at Monica and rolled his eyes. He thought there is nothing that girl would not do to get any attention. Monica was in her wolf and she was slowly walking to Alexandra but she was growling. Then in a blink of an eyes Monica takes off towards Alexandra. Alexandra saw Monica coming towards her, " Quick get the pups inside!" As Alexandra feared for the pups first than herself. Monica was coming fast, Alexandra turned around ready to fight Monica again if needed but that never happen because of Colton. 

Colton got there first and gave a blow to Monica knocking her wolf to the side. By now Colton is pissed off, his wolf has taken over. His mate and his child became threaten in a short time. Monica being dumb as she is got back up to charge at Alexandra again but it was the Alpha that put her down, knocking her out completely. Colton turned around to see his mate, checking to see if she was injured in any way. When he saw nothing he took her in his arms. All were moving into the pack house for the hearing of Monica. Ezekiel called for Monica's parents but they were no where to be found. Later the Alpha found that Monica parents left her behind because of her choices she has made. That her parents went to another pack. 

" So let is see, you tried to attack the beta's mate. The beta female and the unborn child in her stomach. You have fought many of your pack members, you have lied, causes problems here and at school. The list you have made is a long Monica" Said the Alpha. 

" Your parents left you because they are tried of you and the issues you have done to that pack. Usually I would just throw you out of the pack, but someone like you would worm they way back and do more damage than before. So the best way to make sure you never cause any problem is to make sure the problem is dead." Said the Alpha. 

" All in favor of ending Monica Hall, said I". spoke the Alpha. 

Everyone in the room raised their hands to end Monica. Later that day Monica was gone by the hands of the Alpha. And life went on after that. 

Soon enough Alexandra water broke in the pack house as she was talking with Layla in the kitchen as they were making cookies. It freaked out Layla when Alexandra's water broke. The Alpha and Colton among others were in a meeting, they were little bit away from the pack house. 

But Alexandra was not alone, she had Layla and Emmett to help her up the stairs. Emmett mind linked Colton that Alexandra's water broke. 

All that matter was to finish this meeting and head back home to see the birth of his child that he longed to have.