02 || Hogwarts

Ceres didn't say anything to Harry or her parents about the encounter with Draco and his father, she didn't exactly find that it was important.

Now she was standing on platform 9 3/4, saying her goodbyes quickly, she was mesmerized by the looks of the steam engine.
"Be good, i'll write every week." Lily said pulling the twins into her arms.

"Bye, love you!" Ceres and Harry called out. They grabbed their trunks and put them away before rushing to find a compartment. It was five til so the train was filled with students but others still scattered the platform.
It took awhile to find a compartment to sit in, but when they did, there was already a boy in there. His hair was flaming red, his face was scattered with freckles, and next to him was a shabby looking rat.

"Hi can we sit here?" Harry asked, making the boy look up from his rat.

"Yeah of course." He replied. Ceres and Harry got comfortable, when Ceres looked out the window was saw Lily and James. She opened the window waving at them and screaming goodbye as the train had finally started to move.

Finally sitting down with Harry she looked across to the boy. "Hi i'm Ceres." She told him sticking out her hand.

The boy smiled, "I'm Ron." He took Ceres hand happily.

A soft knock and then the compartment door sliding open broke the three from their conversation. "Would you like anything from the trolley?" The witch asked.

"Oh no thank you, i've got sandwiches." Ron said holding up a few individually wrapped sandwiches. Ceres and Harry looked at each other and grinned.

"We'll take the lot."

Around an hour later there was another knock at the door, only this time a girl their age entered. "Have any of you seen a toad?" Behind her was a nervous looking Neville.

"No I haven't, but hello Neville." Ceres said cheerfully.

"Hi Ceres." Neville said timidly.

Harry offered the girl and Neville a seat, as their compartment was still kind of empty. They both agreed, Neville taking a seat next to Ceres while the girl sat next to Ron.

"I'm Hermione Granger."

"Okay so i'm Ceres, that's my brother Harry, that's Ronald, but he goes by Ron" Ceres didn't feel like taking the time of everyone introducing them selves.

"I need to go change into my robes." Ceres excused herself from the compartment a few hours later.

The compartment they were seated in was in the middle of the train, but the problem was that she had no idea where the bathrooms were. Making her way towards the end of the train she noticed another girl, probably her age had exited a compartment. She was only a few steps away so Ceres spoke out. "Um hi, do you know where the bathrooms are."

The girl wasn't dressed in her robes either so she assumed she might be able to help her. She had short black hair and seemed to be the same height as Ceres. "Oh yeah, i'm on my way there now." she replied, motioning her to follow.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson, what's your name." Ceres was by the girls side as they walked to the very end of the train.
"Ceres Potter, are you also a first year." She eyes Pansy curiously.

"Yeah, i'm so excited. I hope i'm in Slytherin" The girls arrived at the bathroom, Pansy let Ceres change first. After both changes Pansy told Ceres she needed to find her original group and besides, Ceres needed to get back to her compartment.