LOWKEY

Hi! Before reading this story, you may watch the video first that I've attached here for you to understand it, or you may also not it's all up to you. If you have watched this video already you may continue and enjoy the story. I give full credits to the rightful owner of the video. Enjoy!

LOWKEY

I am now chilling here in my room after a boring day here in the quarantine facility. We are now nearing to the end of our quarantine as they swabbed us two times already and hopefully the second one is negative as well. As I was scrolling on Instagram someone messaged me on viber so I immediately look at it.

VIBER

"Hi Deans! Busy ka ba? Gusto mo ba sumali sa IG live? Kasama natin si Ate Din at si Carly."

So it's Gel pala and she's asking me if I can join them.

"G naman but can I join late than the scheduled time? I have business meeting e.".

"Oo naman sige basta invite ka na lang namin mamaya ha?"

"Okay okay talk to you later"

As I finished talking to Gel I proceeded to the meeting that I have. After the meeting I informed her na I'm ready to join them.

"G na ako, you can invite me na". After I sent that agad lumitaw yung invite sa IG live then I joined.

(The video attached above is my reference for this story. To fully understand the flow of the story you can watch it first.)

Now that we are done with the IG live, I can now rest.

VIBER

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Why isn't she picking up?

ANSWERED

"Hi?" As I said that I already smiled seeing her picking up the phone even though she's doing her skin care routine already.

"Teka lang hugas lang ako ng mukha ha? Mapupunta to sa mata ko e" she said as she finished rubbing her face and reaching for the water.

"Okay take your time I'll wait" still not removing the smile that I have on my face. She's know walking back to her room while drying her face.

"Tapos na"

"You look good always ha"

"Hala sya ang panget ko kaya pero thank you hehe" "Kamusta naman araw mo dyan sa hotel?"

"Well, nothing much, business meeting all day, workout and kain lang" "Ikaw ba? How's life there in Laguna?"

"Ayun almost same lang din naman nung sayo without the business meeting" "Hindi kaya tayo nahalata kanina?"

"What do you mean? We talk like we haven't had any conversation"

"I mean alam mo naman mga tao konting move lang may meaning na agad sa kanila"

Carly's POV

Habang nag vi-video call kami ngayon ni Deanna humiga na ako sa kama.

"Carly...." Pag sabi pa lang nya ng pangalan ko kinabahan na ako dahil siguro ang lalim ng pagkasabi at hindi nya agad sinundan ng kung ano man ang gusto nya sabihin.