Chapter 6: Mabel's dream

This chapter may have angst, so just be ready for that lol
>¤Mabel's POV¤<
OK OK OK, I found out- that Candy and Dipper are now together? Holy cow that was fast- but whatever they still knew each other sense they were 12 so who cares? Either way I took a photo of them together and got chased by Dipper. He didn't really have the energy to run though so I won hehe! But either way, back to the present, it's time for us to go to sleep so Candy went home and Dipper and I went into our beds and said goodnight and fell asleep. But here's the thing. I had- well, I had a dream- normal, right? No, because my dream had Dipper.. Crying? I walk over to him. "Dipper? Are you ok..?" I ask, as I hear him sniffling. He's covering his head in his knees tucked up to his  chest. His hat was also hiding his face with his knees. "Please leave me alone. I don't want to talk. I just wish I could be alone." He cries. I pick up his head and see huge bags under his eyes. He has skin-type makeup drooling down with his tears. "Is that makeup?" I ask. "It hides my eyebags." He whispers. As I look at his eyebags I start to get concerned. I lightly hug him and after that I see him disappear in my arms. "Mabel! Mabel?" I hear someone scream. I start getting shaken by the wind until I wake up in me and Dipper's room, with Dipper looking at me with a very concerned face. "Mabel? Are you ok? I heard you crying in your sleep." He says. I look up to him and my eyes widen. "How many days have you not been getting sleep?" I quickly ask. He looks at me, suddenly looking anxious. "Um. Why?" He asks me. I look at him, with a serious look on my face. He starts to look even more worried. "Um! I haven't gotten sleep f-for like... What, 5 days..? I don't really know.." he stuttered. I start to tear up. "You know what? I'm getting Candy! She helps!" I exclaim. I start to text her.
Mabel: delivered at 6:34 AM,"Candy? Are you up? I need help."
Candy: delivered at 6:35 AM,"Yeah, Whats wrong?"
Mabel: delivered at 6:36 AM,"2 words to be like that, Dipper. Insomnia."
Candy: delivered at 6:37 AM,"oh- you serious? Ok well either way I'm coming over. Cya"
Mabel: delivered at 6:38 AM,"Ok"

×○Candy's POV○×
I walk into the shack and come into their room. I see Dipper on his bed, drawing in his journal, and Mabel on her bed, looking up at me. She gives a thumbs up and walks out of the room. I close the door and lock it, then sit next to him, with silence. I grab his journal and pen out of his hand and put it on the floor. "Candy, what the heck?" He cries. I puts my legs around him and pin him on the bed.
This is not lemon (:
He looks away and blushes deeply. "Candy..?" He whispers. "You either sleep, or else." I say. "Or else what?" He asks. He suddenly looks at me. I grab his wrists and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back and wraps his arms around my waist. I pull away from the kiss and look at him. "Go to sleep!" I lay my head on his chest. "Oh my gosh, Candy. I can't." He whispers.

<♡Dipper's POV♡>
As I say that to her, she stares at me with an angry expression. I stare back with a worried one. "Um.. Candy? Are you um. O-okay?..." I get more worried as I ask. She grabs more tightly on my wrists. She leans closer near me and stares into my eyes. "I- okay! I'll- I'll sleep.." I say. She lets go of my wrists and lies her head on my chest. I close my eyes and slowly drift to sleep with her, as I start to cuddle with her.