Chapter 1

Ethan Risk was one of the most famous heroes in town. 

          But she , she was the one who lurked in the shadows , the one who was called a villain. 

          Yet, he still loved her. 

       Ethan walked into his room at the hero's complex, dirty and blooded after battle. As he looked up he noticed her sitting on his bed bandaging up a wound on her right arm .

     He quickly closed the door as to not alert the others " You shouldn't be here," he whispered hurriedly "someone might see you , you are the enemy after all"

   "Oh calm down, sunshine". She smiled .

    "You don't know what they'll do if they find you here ." 

     "You're afraid of them, aren't you?"

     "They're my team, I can't be afraid of them. Anyway , why are you here?"

     "She's still alive ."

     "What?" 

     "She sent some monsters after me"

      "No, she died, we saw her die"

      Suddenly, the building shook.

     "Looks like she found you too" said lila.

     "Stay here" he ordered , picking up his bow "don't come out unless I tell you ."

     "Yes, sir"  she said rolling her eyes .

    He walked out of the room and joined his team, looking for the source of the shaking. Then , the elevator door opened revealing three Cyclopes. They stomped into the room. Ethan drew his bow aiming for the largest one. "You should stay back, your weapons won't work on them"

    He shot the first cyclops in the neck, but the second grabbed him by the neck. 

     "Now." He shouted 

    Lila ,who had been watching the fight ,pulled her mask up and ran out the room throwing a knife at the cyclops who was chocking Ethan.

    The rest of the team immediately pointed their weapons at Lila as Ethan killed the last cyclops.

This is my first story so If you have any tips or suggestions I would appreciate it.