Episode 23: It's a Nice Night for an Evening

Bobby walks into the bedroom, most of the boys stop what they're doing to raise their hands in the air and cheer. "Ayyye, Bobby," Ibrahim says, coming and jumping on the baker. Gary follows close behind, jumping on him too. All three of them fall onto the nearest bed with a scream of joy.

"So, good date?" Noah asks as he comes to join them, the other three boys following behind. He sits on the bed directly across from Bobby as Gary and Ibrahim get off, allowing Bobby to sit up.

"Aw, mate," Bobby says, collapsing backwards, his hands on his forehead. "Ahh."

"Oh, he is gassed!" Gary says, playfully rocking Bobby across the stomach.

"So, did you bake?" Rocco asks, kneeling on the opposite bed behind Noah.

"Aw, yeah, we did, I've got the bread – where's my basket?" Bobby looks about, lost.

"Here," Henrik says, picking up the woven basket Bobby dropped. "Whoa, that smells so good."

"Yeah, so, yeah, we baked some bread and, yeah," Bobby says, nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders repeatedly, a faraway note to his voice, "and that's been the absolute best day I've had in the Villa."

Gary points to Lucas who's sat quietly on the bed across from them. "And that's the man who wants to ruin that!" As everyone begins laugh, even Bobby, Gary leaps across to the other bed, budging between Noah and Lucas and sliding an arm over Lucas' shoulders. "THIS IS THE FACE OF THE MAN WHO WANTS TO RUIN THAT!" Gary says, pointing to Lucas again.

Even Lucas cracks a smile as the others fall about laughing.

*

Daphs heads downstairs for the evening with Lottie and Hope. They take a seat by the beanbags almost immediately, indicating their private chat.

"So, you two, I wanted your opinion on something," Lottie begins, casting a dubious look around the Villa. She's sat so she's facing everything, with Hope and Daphs settling for having the Villa at their back. "It's about my situation."

Daphs raises her brows, intrigued. "Do tell."

Lottie smirks for a quick second. "So, as we all know I haven't had the most stellar start in here. I've been stuck in a friendship couple since day one, and don't get me wrong, I'm so grateful to Bobby, but come on, it's not why any of us are here, right? But recently," she smirks once more, "we've obviously had some fresh meat."

"Tell us all about it," Hope says, budging her beanbag closer. "You and Henrik, right?"

"Yeah, so Daphs, when you were out with your soulmate today, Henrik pulled me for a chat. He basically said that the compatibility challenge did shock him when you got the highest and I got second. He was all about how after being in here for a day and having a chance to get to know all the girls, he can firmly say that I'm the one he wants and he knew he was right to think we had potential before he came in."

Daphs sits open mouthed. "No way!" She says, her voice gassed and her eyes wide. "That's brill. How do you feel about him back?"

"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested. He's obviously got the body, the looks over all, and he's not a player, he's not a laddy-lad like some of the other boys in here, you know? Like, this is the first boy in here who I have felt both attracted to and like I can trust him straight away."

"So, what's the issues?" Hope asks, perplexed, but Daphs had a sneaking suspicion she knew...

Lottie sighed. "The issue is a bleached blond thickhead who doesn't know what's good for them..."