Welcome home

Pandora lived with her dad almost all her life away from the rest of her family. Maddy would come up to see her occasionally but that was about it. Her father was obsessed about her being sucsesfull and getting married to a wealthy man. He always pressured her into being "a lady" which made her refuse behaving and doing what your told even more. Her father and grandparents thought of her as a disappointment but she honestly couldn't give a fuck what they thought of her. For 8 years she had been waiting to move back with her mum and sister and now that she was 16 she finally could. It had been two days since her birthday, she had packed all her stuff, gathered her money and called a taxi. She was on the side of the road waiting for it to come lighting a cigarette while her dad, grandmother and grandfather were pleading for her not to leave "save it. i can't fucking cope with you lot. you honestly do my fucking head in" she says tapping the cig. They eventually give up and go inside

Meanwhile back at home
Maddy, Cassie, Rue, Lexi and some of your other closest friends are at Maddy's setting up the welcome home party for you coming back home. Everybody you know is coming. Including your best friend fez and his brother, that's your age, ashtray.

Back to you
The cab has finally arrived and your dad has the window open "FUCK YOU AND YOUR MUM PANDORA! IVE DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?" He shouts. "Suck my dick!" You shout back and jump into the taxi.

It was a 3 hour drive. It was worth it though. By the time you get there you only have an hour to get ready. "Thanks" you say to the driver and you rush into the house "maddy?" You shout "PANDORA?? IS THAT YOU DOLL?" She shouts back "it sure is!!" *all your old friends run downstairs and hug you tightly* "we have all missed you so much" maddy says "awe ive missed you all two but right now I need to get ready and I only have an hour, could you guys help me?" you ask "YESS OFC!" They all say pulling you upstairs.

"I'll do her makeup. Lexi you pick her outfit. Cassie you do her hair and Rue you and Kat choose the Jewellery then I need someone to choose her shoes and accessory's!" Maddy says in a rush "done!" They all say "ok I'm almost done with her makeup let's see the outfit!"

 Cassie you do her hair and Rue you and Kat choose the Jewellery then I need someone to choose her shoes and accessory's!" Maddy says in a rush "done!" They all say "ok I'm almost done with her makeup let's see the outfit!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is your dress!💖

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Your shoes!👀

Your jewellery!💍

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Your jewellery!💍

"Good job girls!" Maddy says "wow i look like-"
"Like your pussy is worth 1million dollars?" Maddys ask "exactly!! Thanks girls I love you all" *it's 8am and people start arriving at the party, you greet everyone with a hug or a kiss on the cheek.

It has been about half an hour and you see fez and ash walk through he door* "FEZ!" You scream of excitement and run to him, he takes you in with a warm embrace and you hug him back "Damn lil diva that you?" Ash asks he goes in to hug you  (diva is your nickname that most people know you by) "fuck me ash you've got tall" you say, he was now around 5'7, when you last saw him he was like 5'3, your current height.

"I'm glad your back. It's not been the same without you diva." Ash says "awe did someone miss me??" You say tormenting ash. You two have always had a weird connection with each other, ever since you was kids. It's something you've always hid from anyone except each other..although you have never been more than his "brothers best friend" to him.

*The night has grew later and you have grew drunker, you look stunning and all the guys are all over you. Ash has been keeping a close eye on you as he knows you barely even know your own name never mind how to consent* "hey diva you look great, would you like to come to the bathroom with me I have something to show you?" A random guy says "You do?" You ask "yeah come on follow me"
he says taking your hand

*you are about to follow him but then ash grabs you* "she's fine here with me aren't you lil diva"
Ash says "I am?" You ask not even knowing what's going on "it's fine bro she's coming with me aren't you diva?" He asks "I said she's fucking fine with me so leave it or you you want a problem?" Ash says pinning the guy up against the wall "sorry man. See you diva have a nice night.." the boy says and leaves the party

"are you ok lil diva? He didn't lay a finger on you did he because if he did-"
"blah blah blah" you say reaching into his pocket
"What are you doing lil diva?" He laughs "have you got any drugs?? I want to get high" you say "yeah but fez will get mad if I give them you. I would but I don't want him seeing" ash says looking around "come to my room then idc what you say it's my first night back I want to get stoned" you demand "ok ok" ash says following you too your room.

*you and ash have been sat smoking a blunt for about half an hour* "woah I feel like I'm flying, I haven't had drugs for almost 4 years straight my dad did everything he could to keep me from it when he found out" you say

*ash doesn't say anything he is just sat with the blunt in between his soft pink lips blowing smoke out of his nose making eye contact with you* "everything ok?" You say looking away "no diva look at me.. I want to admire your beautiful face" he says with the soft voice he only speaks to you with...

one thing with you and ash is you can be the most rude heartless dicks to anyone but with each other you're soft.. and caring.. and gentle. You liked that about ash. No matter how mad he is with you he will always care for you.

"Ash I'm tired" you say laying down almost drifting off to sleep "here I'll help you get out of them shoes and dress" he says being as carful and caring as he can not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable. It wasn't a big deal though. It's not like he hadn't seen you naked before. You used to practically live with each other as kids. The only thing was your body had developed in many ways since then.. he picks you out some pjs and passes them you. "Can you put them on for me ash? I'm too tired I can't move" you say "ofc i can diva just don't go mad at me in the morning I'm only tryna help you" he says and laughs.

Once he has got you changed he sits you up and ties your hair into a messy bun. "There you go. As beautiful as ever.." he says smiling. Then he picks you up and tucks you under the covers. "Good night lil diva sleep well" he says "wait no ash.." you say sulking.."yes diva?"

"Will you say and tickle my back?" You ask
"You really want me to?" He asks in a gentle voice
"Yes please" And so ash stays and tickles your back. After a while he must have fell to sleep because all you remember was ash getting woke up from a phone call telling him it was time to go. "See you later lil diva. Take care" he says and tucks you in one last time