XXIX. A deck

People are running. Ina, Denisa, Cece, Lily, Clau, The Vamps are talking.
Ina(saying to Cece): It's your fault! We'll die because of you!
Cece: Because of me? Why did you wait for me? I didn't need you to do this.
Denisa: I'm sure. Then why were you crying and screaming?
James: Stop please. It's not thr best moment to argue.
The Titanic is leaning. People are screaming. Some people fell into the water. James hugs Cece. Clau hugs Lily.
Lily(crying): I love you.
Clau: I love you too.
Lily: If I die, don't ever forget me.
Clau: We'll die together.
Clau is kissing Lily.
Worker1(whistling) : Be quiet, people! We have one more boat. Only 8 people can get on it. Don't hurt each other, people!
Brad: One more boat?!
Tristan: Yes!!(saying hapily)
Brad: C'mon, let's go!(saying hapily)
People are running towards the small boat screaming hapily. Two guys are fighting.
RB1: Go! I have to get on the boat!
RB2: No, I have to get on the boat!
Worker5 is pulling the guys back.
Worker5: Don't fight! Be patient!!
Brad is the first one to get on the boat. Lily and Clau get on the boat. Tristan, Connor, James and Cece get on the boat. Denisa gets on the boat. The workers let the ropes down, putting the boat on the boat in the ocean. Ina is holding Denisa's leg, wanting to get on the boat. A worker is trying to pull Ina back.
Ina(screaming and moving nervously): No!!! Let me get on the boat!!!
Denisa is trying to pull Ina.
Worker6: Miss, only 8 people can get on the boat! The boat will sink if more than 8 people get on the boat.
Ina: I don't care!!
Ina manages to get on the boat. The boat floats and is getting away from the Titanic.
Denisa: Ina, we'll sink!
Ina: We'll sink together. You know I love you all.
Denisa: You surely love us!(saying irronicly) Then why do you say those thingd about us?
Ina: What did I say?
Denisa(hitting Ina): You said I was dark skinned, you said Lily was ugly and other stuff. All you do is gossip about people who think that you are their friend. You just love making fun of people.(trying to pull Ina overboard)
Ina(trying to pull Denisa): So what? It's my life and I do what I want to.
Cece: Do yoh think it's normal to gossip the way you do?
Ina: Yes!(saying proudly)
Denisa: I hate you!
Denisa and Cece pull Ina overboard. Ina is screaming before she drawns. The Titanic sank. Denisa, Cece, Lily, Clau and The Vamps are lookinv at it scared. James hugs Cece tightly.
Cece(saying quietly): We survived...
Denisa: It's so cold.
Connor: I never thought that the Titanic could sink.
Brad: Do you think many people died?
Tristan: Ina died.
Brad: Besides her.
Clau: Of course many people died.
Lily: We're only 8 people on this boat and there were hundreds of people there.
James: And maybe some people died when other boats left.
Brad: But we survived...be happy!
They are all looking around at the ocean.