AquaRio

Characters: Aquarius and Scorpio

Ship Name: AquaRio.

Status Of Relationship: Dating.

Canonical? Canon.

"Aquarius is known for her moodiness and her apparent dislike for Lucy as she is always seen threatening her, sometimes even intentionally hitting Lucy along with the enemy with her attacks, and often teasing her about not having a boyfriend. However, it is shown that she has another personality whenever she is around Scorpio. She becomes sweet and loving.

On the other hand, Scorpio is very kind and loving towards Aquarius, although it is hinted that he knows nothing about his girlfriend's 'other' personality. Aquarius has threatened Lucy not to tell anything about it and claims that she would turn her into a 'drowned corpse' if she did so. Scorpio is much more level-headed when it comes to their relationship.

Aquarius often abandons Lucy in the middle of a battle to go on a date with Scorpio, and angrily scolds Lucy for summoning her when she is on a date. However, Scorpio is much more responsible and often tries to finish whatever task Lucy sets on him before going on their date."

My Opinion: It's cute, but I just kind of wish we could've seen how or why they got together, and they're relationship isn't really that important to the story, so they're relationship doesn't ever really seem to develop at all.

Pros: Dating pre FT, same celestial owner, both are celestial spirts.

Cons: After Aquarius left, they were hardly ever shown together, and their was no room for character development between them.

Ship It Or Sink It?

Ship!!!!

Rating: 8/10

Here's a pic for all you AquaRio fans out there!!!😁