CAMERA CUTS TO WANDA IN BLUE JEANS WITH A WHITE SHIRT.

She walks with Anger as the camera Pans up from her feet up to her hands. She gathers a red ball of Magic in her hand.

Two Ultron bots are spotted by the doors of the Illuminati headquarters

ULTRON BOT: Excuse me ma'am but you don't have authority to pass by these doors.

Wanda Grabs both robots and lifts them high

WANDA: Is this enough authority?

She Slams her hands down and the robots hit the ground. They crumble from the impact.

Wanda continues past the broken robots and throws a ball of magic to the doors and they shatter.

More ultron bots whip they're heads towards the door. One of the bots run away.

Wanda walks through the door frames as she Throws a ball of energy at one Bot to her left then another to her right.

Wanda stops and looks around.

She walks over to a Statue of a man with wings. And places her hand on the side of it.

CUT TO THE ILLUMINATIS MAIN ROOM.

STRANGE: Look professor X. I didn't mean for all of this to happen. I just wanted to fix-

SUPREME MORDO: Fix what exactly?

Strange confused on why exactly he casted that spell.

STRANGE: I....I

PROFESSOR X: We should tell him the truth.

Mordo sits looks over at X.

PROFESSOR X: You Mr. Strange

STRANGE: Doctor.

PROFESSOR X: DOCTOR. Strange. You casted a spell that broke the multiverse. You don't remember exactly why you casted it because you don't even remember it.

Strange: Wha....

CAPTAIN CARTER: You first casted a spell to have everyone forget that a teenager by the name of "Peter Parker" was Spider-Man.

REED RICHARDS: What even is a Spider-Man?

CAPTAIN CARTER: Exactly? Is it a Human spider or something-

MORDO: *AHEM* Lets get back on track.

REED: Right.

STRANGE: Okay. So what part of the spell broke the multiverse?

PROFESSOR X: The boy was very talkative. And that caused you to change the spell 6 times.

REED: Which caused the multiverse to break open and bring in villains from other realities.

Strange looks down. Did all this really happen?

STRANGE: Why don't I remember this.

CARTER: Because you Strange casted another spell to close it. Causing you and everyone else on earth to forget what Spider-Mans real identity is.

MORDO: And you are here to pay for your crimes.

Your lucky we haven't kilt you already. A voice says from the darkness.

A woman with only her feet showing walks in from the darkness. Its Maria Rambeau.

STRANGE: Who are you?

MARIA: Captain Marvel.

STRANGE: No your not.

MARIA: Says who?

STRANGE: My Captain Marvel is Carol Danvers.

MARIA: Oh for real??? Yes! Thats my homegirl!

Maria walks up the stairs to the seats of the Illuminati.