Chapter 2

Jack's night was not nearly as relaxed as Nyla and Schlatt's. He got his daily update from Schlatt about how Nyla was doing before having to deal with Tommy and Tubbo. He, along with Wilbur, Cordelia, and Ranboo, lived with the two boys in Brighton, England. Niki still lived in Brighton too, but didn't move in with the boys. Cordelia moved in with them because she was still with Wilbur. "Jack? Hello?" Cordelia waved her hand in Jack's face.

"Hm? What?" He asked, snapping back to reality.

"We're ordering food, I was trying to ask if you wanted any. The usual place, by the way." Cordelia explained. Jack nodded.

"I'll have some, my normal order." Jack said. Cordelia nodded and put the order in her phone.

"Cool." She glanced up at him, a soft frown setting on her face. "You okay?" She asked softly, sitting next to him. Jack sighed.

"I guess. I'm just thinking again." He answered with a half shrug. Cordelia nodded and put a hand on his shoulder. She knew what his thinking was about.

"You still miss them, huh?" Jack nodded. Cordelia squeezed his shoulder gently. "I would say you'll get over her eventually but something tells me that isn't the case." She laughed lightly, though it was a sad one. Jack still wasn't over Nyla and everyone in the house could tell. Jack still wore his 'My Darling' necklace and he kept Nyla's 'My Dear' necklace in his room. Jack sighed and leaned into Cordelia's touch.

"I just wish I could apologize and explain. They don't even have to believe me, I just want them to hear me out." Cordelia nodded and wrapped her arm around him.

"I know, I know." The two fell silent, just remembering. It was sad.