Hello!

Hi, everyone! 

Thank you so much for the support for my book and writing; and for everything on TikTok! The support means the world to me and I appreciate it! This book concept and characters have been with me for quite some time, so being able to finally sit down and write the story that I have always wanted to, is a refreshing experience! 

This story is a current work in progress, so I'm writing it alongside of college work, so stay tuned! I'm writing as much as I can at the moment, so bare with me if the uploads are not as consistent (this is my first time publishing on Wattpad). I will try and upload as frequently as I can, but I just want to make sure that what I am writing is work that I am proud of. 

Full shout out to dxntworrylouis and youmissedtheturner for their endless support, motivating me to write once again, and being amazing beta readers, and listening to my chaotic thoughts. 

Also to dxntworrylouis for making the badass cover for Scars of Gold! (Stunning, right?)

Feel free to share the story with your friends, and leave comments with your thoughts! I love hearing feedback and seeing what everything thinks about the story! :) As well, feel free to leave any messages in my PMs, or check out my TikTok (mygoldsoul_), to connect with me there. 

Without further ado, welcome everyone to Romanwood!

Cheers! - Gray