Five ~ "Can I Sleep With You"

Y/n Pov:

After me and Jacob kissed we went to go to a shower (Not together) and went to bed. I couldn't sleep so I got on my phone. After about 10 minutes later I heard my door open it was Jacob.
"Can I sleep with you" "Yeah of course" I said opening my blanket so he could get in. Once he got in the blanket he wrapped
"Y/n I have to tell you something" Jacob Said "What is it" I replied.
"I like you ands it's okay if you don't like me back I just needed to get that off my chest" he said standing up to walk out the room but I grabbed his arm before he can leave "It's ok Jacob I like you too" I said while smiling. We made eye contact for a good 20 seconds which gave me butterflies until we finally both started to lean in and kissed. He asked for entrance and I gladly accepted (im cringing rn). after a few minutes of making out I heard my door swing open causing me and Jacob to pull apart quickly and standing in the doorway was my brother Jack (Yes jack Dylan Grazer) he just stood there in shock "Omg y/n/n you actually pulled someone congratulations!" Jack said with excitement "Jack get the hell out of my room!" I said slamming the door in his face. I turned around to see Jacob giggling a little bit "Sorry about him" I  said while sighing "It's alright" he said while laughing causing me to smile. "Come on Jacob lets go to sleep" Jacob grabbed my hand pulling me down on the bed and cuddled me.

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣-