Arthur Leclerc- Twin RQ

Heyy, guys! This is my first request I have ever done so I hope y'all really like it. The request was made by VRenergy46 so I hope it meets your expectations :D

Word count: 1054 

Tw: swearing

*Bing* My phone rings as I see an instagram notification from Arthur, I quickly opened my phone to see him with his spaniel Belle. He had taken a selfie with his dog and put a caption under the photo "Home like no other". I was so exited when I read that my twin is back home so I put on some decent clothes and bought some croissants from the bakery under my apartment because I knew these were his favourites since childhood. We haven't seen each other for almost a year since he has so much stuff to do with racing. I hopped into my ferrari and started my journey to Arthurs house. We lived about 5 minutes apart so it was a quite short journey.

I get out of the car infront of his blue apartment and send him a picture of me and his apartment in the backround. He didn't open my message right away as he usually does so I guessed he is not on his phone right now. I took the croissants and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so I knocked again and again. I thought that maybe he was just out with the boys. I searched into my pockets to get a key for Arthurs apartment. I opened the door, put my jacket onto a rack, went to the kitchen to set up the croissants but suddenly I heard a noise coming from the bedroom. I quickly put down my bag and slowly open the bedroom door...

I see my twin brother Arthur and my bestfriend Valentine making out on the bed. They didn't notice me until I cleared my throat. I was fuming because they were both already in a relationship plus Valentine was Charlottes younger sister. "Arthur Leclerc what the actual fuck is going on in here". I didn't even care at that point I just turned around and left. I heard Arthur and Valentine begging me to listen to their explanation but I just slammed the door behind me and didn't look back. I ran to my car still hearing Arthur shouting "Come back y/n it's not what it looks like!". At that point I knew nothing could go worse. I haven't seen Charles for a year, Arthur is cheating on his girlfriend with my bestfriend and I haven't heard of Lorenzo in months. "Just a great familia isn't it?!" I banged my head onto the steering wheel. I drove off to go home and ran into my apartment. I knew that my brothers were total idiots but I never thought that one of them is an absolute prick.

I had a desire to call someone now and tell them about that. Normally I would call Arthur or Valentine but since they were out of the list for sure I wanted to call Charles or Charlotte. Charles was filming stuff for Ferraris youtube so I couldn't bother him and I didn't have the heart to tell Charlotte what her younger sister had done. Then I thought of calling my parents but I knew that they would have an a heart attack when they hear about what happened. I made myself comfy on my sofa and put on some netflix. I had made some of my favourite fruit salad and mango plus blueberry  smoothie for myself. I put on "Drive to survive" to watch the new season that had just come out. The thought of Arthurs and Valentines accident just haunted me and I couldn't get rid of it. It was just going around and around in my head.

I ended with the fourth episode of the fourth season. I shut down the tv and took my laptop from the coffee table. The desktop picture was me and my three brothers on the christmas eve. I tried to ignore it but inside me something exploded. I just couldn't keep it as a secret. Then I reached for my phone but it wasn't there. It wasn't in my bag or car or anywhere in the house. Then I remembered that I put down my phone with the croissants onto Arthurs kitchen table. "FUCK!" I yelled so loud that my whole apartment echoed. I couldn't go back to Arthurs so I accepted the fact that I wouldn't have a phone for a few days. It was just way too much for me to go back and take my phone who the heck knows what are they doing now.

I was continuing with my work until I heard my door bell ring. I went to open it but no one was there just a small package with a letter. I took the package inside and placed it onto the coffee table. I was scared to open it but I still did open it because I'am a complete nut job. Inside of the package was my phone!!! Then I read the letter "I'am so sorry, you have every right to be mad at me right now. It was a mistake and I'am a total shit head:("

I mean he was a prick and I don't really feel bad for him but he is family and my twin brother. Other than that I opened my phone to see that Valentine had sent me thousands of messages saying sorry and that it was an incident. I was just feeling really numb at that point so I didn't care really at that point plus I had decided who I was going to call. I called my older brother Lorenzo but I still didn't tell him about the incident. He would've absolutely freaked out about that his younger brother is a cheater. Still me and Lorenzo had a blast in the video call we chatted for hours about different stuff and after that I went straight to sleep because that day was heck of a eventful day.

Hey, guys so I really hope you all liked the request.

I will try to upload a lot more often now since my school break will start soon. Thank you so much for reading my stories and don't forget to leave your crazy request. Have a fabulous morning/day/night :D