1

"Hey buddy, how your day been? God these pretzels suck..."

You laughed at yet again another funny Handsome Jack line.

You had only just gotten into Borderlands, you have the handsome collection sitting on your desktop. It contains the two games featuring Handsome Jack.

A gut feeling wanted you to stop. Though it didn't make sense. Were you misreading your own body? Is that even possible?

Nonetheless you opened the game again, and chose Borderlands 2.

Instead of the main menu loading, you were sent straight into sanctuary. Strange but it didn't matter. You needed to go there anyway.

You walked towards the radio, spamming the change radio station for no reason.

Sometimes you hear Jack, posting bounties on the Vault hunters. It was funny, like as if anyone would fall for such a death-trap.

"OH MY GOD STOP CHANGING THE CHANNELS!" A sanctuary citizen yelled beside you. You laughed at them, it was a fun Easter egg.

You fell silent after a minute, that gut feeling? It gotten worse.

Maybe you were stressed? What ever it was you should come off for a bit.

You closed the game, shutting your eyes and rolling your chair next to your bed.

You jumped on the bed, almost passing out quickly. But before you could even sleep.

"Executing Phase Shift."