Perfect (Rachel)

Phoebe was sat on the couch with Monica lecturing her of where everything is that Phoebe would need to clean the apartment, well not Phoebe, Y/n, Phoebe couldn't get up without someone helping her because of her pregnant bump, growing by the day now

"Why are you telling me all this, is Y/n doing it? Tell her?"

"Yeah, okay, give that a try." Monica sarcastically answered back, referencing to the girl's memory that was like a baby's.

"I heard that." Y/n stated, speech slightly muffled as her face was covered by Rachel's body, her arms holding Y/n close to her not wanting to let her go.

"Rachel honey you're gonna have to let go at some point." Monica retorted.

"But I don't want to."

"Love." Y/n pulled Rachel's face from the crook of her neck, both hands on either cheek. "Hi! You'll be fine. You're gonna have fun, see the sights."

"But you're not gonna be there to experience with me." Rachel pouted.

"I know but I can't leave Pheebs on her own, she needs company aswell. You'll be back before you know it, in our bed all cuddled up and falling asleep on me." She smirked.

"I'll miss you." Rachel placed her forehead against her girlfriends.

""I'll miss you too." Y/n closed the distance between their lips.

"Oh my god it's like I'm dealing with two horny teenagers her." Monica sighed loudly waiting for Rachel in the doorway with everyone else with their stuff.

----

"Hey Pheebs what you up to?"

"Ehhh nothing." She shrugs.

"How was work?"

"Ugh hell!" Y/n sigh taking off her work heels, shrugging off her jacket and flopping onto the couch next to Phoebe.

"I'm sorry sweetie but do you want to talk to Joey to make you feel better."

"No we shouldn't Pheebs the wedding is probably started by now."

"Sure has uh huh but still sya hi." She insisted waving the phone in the girls eye line, as Y/n took it from her thinking she was playing a joke on her.

"Joe?"

"Hey Y/n."

"What are you doing you're supposed to be at the wedding?!"

"Sure am. Walking down the aisle right now."

"Joe hang up, it's not right."

"Noo." Joey and Phoebe both whined from both sides of the phone. Phoebe leaned over her bump taking the phone from Y/n putting it on speaker. "Joey leave us on I wanna hear the wedding."

"Friends. Family. We are gathered to celebrate here today the joyous union of Ross and Emily." Phoebe and Y/n heard from over the phone smiling at each other but only wishing they were there to experience they're friend's big day. "I Ross."