Part 7

Jungkook Pov
I woke up smelling his scent and feeling him on my chest. His scent is so good I know I smell it everyday 24/7 but I just can't get enough of it especially when he's so close to me. It makes me relaxed and turns me on so badly. Ugh if only I could just pin him to the bed and ugh fuck my rut is here. It comes more often now probably because me and him aren't mated yet. My wolf is getting a little more restless normally mates wouldn't take so long but he's human and we are waiting until he's ready sex is different for wolves and humans. For most humans it's just a thing you do and move on without care but i know for him and werewolves it's different. Usually after a month or 2 when we find our mates we mate with them and the bond connects us and we don't just leave or treat them differently but I know most humans do. I hope he doesn't think I'd do that I'd never leave him especially not like that.
Ugh his scent his intoxicating if only I could just hear is beautiful moans begging for more and to. Ugh I have to leave.
After a bit I got changed and went downstairs.

I went in the kitchen and when his scent was far from me I sighed

I went in the kitchen and when his scent was far from me I sighed. What will I do when he wakes up just being in the same room is intoxicating and gets me horny Jesus. Maybe I should just ignore him but I can't if I do he'll be sad and thinking he did something wrong. Ugh what do I do maybe tell him no I can't tell him. Ugh this is annoying I just have to wait for it to pass. After a bit I heard him come downstairs and I quickly started to cook.

Jimin:Hi kookFuck he's only in a shirt and it makes me want to pounce him

Jimin:Hi kook
Fuck he's only in a shirt and it makes me want to pounce him.
H..Hi
Jimin:Are you ok
Yeah I'm fine. Just don't look at him and ignore his scent. He suddenly hugged me and I almost pinned him to the counter.
Jimin:You sure you seem annoyed
Huh no I'm fine My love don't worry. I hugged him back tightly trying to ignore my raging thoughts. I was finished cooking and I fed him. We went to the living room and I sat away from him and he looked down a little sad. No my mate is sad he can't be sad because of me. I pulled him closer to me and I kissed his head.
Better
Jimin:Yeah
He nodded and I we watched TV and my thoughts got stronger. I could just pin him right here and. No I can't ugh fuck I can't wait any longer. I cupped his face and kissed him deeply and he wrapped his arms around my neck and it got deeper. I put my hands in his shirt and he moaned a little.
Fuck you taste so good
Jimin:D..Don't stop please
Are you sure I won't be able to hold back
Jimin;Don't stop please
I growled and pinned him to the couch and I kissed him deeply and immediately left marks on his neck and he started to moan and he bit his lip trying to stop.
Don't you sound beautiful. I bit his neck harder and he accidentally let out a louder moan.
Jimin:I..It feels good
So beautiful also it's Daddy now. He nodded and I ripped our clothes off and he squirmed a little.
You look so beautiful. I left marks on his neck and slowly went down to his chest and he started to moan louder.
Jimin:D.. Daddy please fuck me
Oh I love how you say that and you will be begging me to stop when I'm done. I growled and pinned him down and left marks all over him. He won't be walking when I'm done with him.