Chapter 1 (tsunade)

Gaara P.O.V

Me, Temari and Kankurō are leaving for the Leaf village today. Temari is expecially happy she says it becouse she gets to see Shikamaru but Kankurō says its ridiculous. I on the other hand have been trying to ignore them I just cant wait to see Lee so i hurry out of site leaving then behind. I dont think they noticed yet because i can still here them shouting about Shikamaru. God there so annoying they just dont know when to stop.

I'll be there soon Lee," i whisper to myself. In the distance i see the Leaf village mane gate. As i move closer i spot Shikamaru at the gate talking with someone. But my mind was set on Lee i have to know we're he is! When i get to the gate I jump down from a high Branch and Shikamaru came over asking about Temari. So I said she should be here soon.

I do kinda feel bad for Kankurō i feel like he's gonna be alone forever poor guy. Then again im probably going to be alone forever. Lee will probably never love someone like me. As i continue walking a Ninja comes up to me and aggressively grabs my arm and started dragging me back to the gate saying im a sand ninja what am i doing here bLaH BlAh.. Until lee comes out of no where and threatened the ninja off and asked me if i was okay!

I replied with. Yes thank you Lee of saving me," he says it was no problem. So why are you here any way?" The Hokage called for me and my two siblings Temari and Kankurō," I see so your going to the Hokage's office now?" Yea what are you doing now?" I was told to go to the hokage's office to so we can go together!" Hn that sounds nice," as we both Walked to the Hokage's office he was talking about god knows what while he was busy talking i managed to get a few looks at him.

When we arrived she told us that we were to go on a mission together. But first we would have to both spend 4 days at Lee's house to train. And i would be staying there! I was so over joyed i accidentally smiled. Lee asked if i was alright cause i accidentally went a bit pink whoopsie!

403 words