3. Elijah Eloped?!

Elijah Eloped?!

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

I do not own "The Vampire Diaries", it belongs to its original creator Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec, and L. J. Smith. Nor do I own "The Originals", which belongs to it's rightful creator Julie Plec, Michael Narducci, Leslie Morgenstein, Gina Girolamo. This is only a fanfiction that I was inspired to write by the original work. Please support the official release of "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals". Most of the media - such as the art and illustrations, gifs, video's, etc. used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by various apps and websites. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Also if you own a picture or Video that I found online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out. P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website.

If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (If you ask nicely, I for sure, will agree). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me and the story you are getting the idea from.

Warnings:

*****

Today's Special

Today's Special

"I think we should get married today."

~Unknown

*****

Katherine glanced at the open doors, "This can't be good." she turned to her companions. "Please tell me one of you left the doors open?"

Elijah shook his head gently. "It was not me."

"Me neither." Freya answered. She glanced at the hinges of the door, and could easily recognise that they were blown open by magic. Plus, any vampire wouldn't have been able to touch the door enough to force it open, because they weren't invited in. "But, I mean she was tied up."

They walked into the living room to find that the human doppelganger was no longer tied to the chair they left her on.

"Oh, Mikael is not gonna be happy about this." Katherine shivered.