Social battery

Summary : what happens when MJ social battery runs out

TW⚠️:angst, mention of social anxiety
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being in F4 meant you constantly had to be around people. which was not a problem for them or is it.

All of F4 knew MJ couldn't be social for to long. MJ had always hated being around people but when he started school he knew he would be faced with a lot people.

He got a little used to being around people but he still hated it. If he didn't have to be around people he wouldn't. That also meant he couldn't be around people for long which was a problem because they were constantly around people.

The only people MJ could be with is his family and best friends.

Present
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since Gorya and Thyme announced they were dating they have been getting more attention then usual. Which was bad because it was enough before now it's an unbearable. All of the members of F4 handled  the attention well EXCEPT for MJ.

MJ pov 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being in F4 meant always having a lot of people watching you which I got used to but ever since Gorya and Thyme started dating the amount of people watching us doubled. For my friends it wasn't a problem but for me it was. Due to my social anxiety being around people was hard enough but now with this in the way  my life goy ten times harder. 

We were currently sitting in the cafeteria getting eyed by almost everyone in the room but I was ok cause they weren't looking at me.

Just when I thought this was going to be a good day a group of girls came to our table two of them sat on opposite sides of me and the other two sat on opposite sides of Kavin. 

Everything was ok at first then one of the girls started touching my hand ,which startled  me than the other girl put her hand on my thigh which made me very uncomfortable they both didn't look at me since they were paying attention to what ever Ren, Thyme ,and Kavin were talking about.

I could slowly feel my social battery running out and my social  anxiety kicking in. I knew I needed to get out of here before things got worse. I started looking around an eventually I made eye contact with Ren. 

I looked at him with pleading eyes and  he eventually got the message tapped thyme shoulder and whispered something to him.

Ren pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all chilling when 4 girls came over and sat with us. Me Thyme and Kavin were all arguing about if cats were better than dogs.

After a while I made eye contact with MJ he looked uncomfortable and had these pleading eyes I looked around him and saw how the girls hands were touching him. I knew he hated when people he didn't know touched him.

I then remembered  about his social anxiety. I quickly tapped on Thyme shoulder and whispered  into his ear that we should probable go because MJ hasn't doing good he looked over at MJ and saw how uncomfortable  he was. He told me to tell Kavin we were leaving.

I looked over at Kavin and signaled him we were leaving he just nodded.

Nobody pov 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"well I think we will get going " Thyme said standing up 

" already " one of the girls said pouting 

"well yes we have things to do " Ren said

Both Ren and Thyme walked out and MJ and Kavin followed

Once they got outside MJ felt that he could finale breath. they went and sat in a nearby bench  

" you ok MJ "Ren asked 

" yeah it's just my social battery ran out and I sort of panicked "

"it's ok. sorry we didn't notice earlier how the girls were making you uncomfortable" Kavin said

" it's ok I'm fine now. just  want to go home "  MJ said

"so your planning on skipping your after noon classes "thyme said 

MJ just nodded 

"ok we'll take you home  " Ren said

"no I  will just take my motorcycle "MJ said 

"no MJ we are not letting you go on your own after what just happened " Kavin said sternly 

"ok fine "

They ended up all missing their after noon classes and spending there after noon  watching movies and cuddling MJ .Because MJ loved physical  affection from the ones he loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I hope yall liked this oneshot if you have any request please leave them in the comments.

until next time bye!