Tease

Summary: MJ should have thought before teasing Thyme

Waring chapter contains smut 🙂

  Request       anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thyme and MJ had been dating for 1 year.

There relationship was made public after dating for 3 months. At first people didn't except there relationship but they really didn't care.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MJ had woken up with an idea in mind. Later that day they had a dinner party with all there friends and parents.

MJ thought it would be a good idea to tease him during dinner.

He had also recently brought a skirt which has short and exposed most of his skin which was perfect.

Along with skirt he brought a crop top that exposed his stomach.

He thought of wearing this with his air forces and a Jean jacket

His shirt

His skirt

His skirt

It was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thyme had something to do earlier that day so MJ would have to drive there himself (the dinner is at Kavin house)

Which was perfect cause Thyme couldn't tell him to go change.

Later at the dinner
~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were used to MJ showing up In a skirt or crop top but they were long so he didn't show much skin.

To say at the least they were all surprised by what MJ was wearing especially Thyme.

After MJ said hi to everyone Thyme pulled him aside

"Babe what the hell are you wearing you know I don't like you wearing stuff like that out of the house your showing to much skin"

"Well I think I look perfectly fine" MJ said and walked away leaving a shocked Thyme