𝟎𝟐𝟔 ━ IRENE DELGADO

TEEN WOLF S2 E1 'OMEGA' 

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX.

"ALRIGHT BUT IF she's turning would they actually kill her," Stiles asked as him, Scott, Allison, and Evee continued their drive on the empty roads. They were yet to find Lydia, to little shock, and it brought a lot more questions about the Argent family and mainly hunters. 

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything, okay. All they tell me is we'll talk after Kate's funeral when...the other's get here." 

"What others," Stiles questioned, seeming to continue the fast speed on his Jeep. 

"I don't know, they won't tell me that either." 

Stiles sighed at the lack of information they held,"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on." 

"Wait, but your dad says the hunters have a code, right? I don't think the code allows them to murder an innocent teenage girl who's, as the doctors say, 'nude.' And nude as in butt naked not the shade... Maybe we don't have to worry about them killing her," Evee suggested, even if she didn't have full information of what the code actually meant. All she really knew was Kate was one of the hunters who broke it.

Arson and random murder had to break the code...right? 

"There's something else that's been on my mind, though. If the hunters are going after Lydia because they knew she got bit, why aren't they going after you yet," Allison had questioned, turning her head over to the girl sitting next to her, not answering the Sharp's previous question. Mainly because she couldn't answer it herself. 

Stiles nodded, agreeing,"Yeah. Evee and Lydia haven't turned yet which probably brings a lot of questions they might have answers too but we, obviously, don─" 

"It just means I'm gonna die in a few hours," Evee cuts the boy off, clearly stating, as she kept her place slump back in the chair while Allison brought her head closer towards the front seats. 

"You're not going to die," both Stiles and Allison snapped, turning their heads back to Evee in almost annoyance but mostly persistence. The Stilinski boy then turned back his head to the main road, now yelling over to the McCall who now had his head stuck out a window sniffing the air,"Scott are we going the right way?" 

Scott stayed silent a moment longer before shouting back,"Take the next right!" 

And with those words, Stiles had swerved the car to the right─following Scott's words. Eventually the four had entered the woods and began their walk to the burnt Hale household. Stiles and Evee led the way as Scott and Allison walked behind the two. Silence filled the group as Stiles turned his head back to the couple who stood behind him,"She came here? You sure?"