𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

𝐀 sleeping Day'iana and I both laid cuddled up in my bed.

She stayed up all night with Janai and A'Nariyah doing whatever but I had already fell asleep in the room.

Once she shifted in the covers I looked below me seeing if she was awake, she wasn't.

I laughed lightly to myself remembering what she tried to hide yesterday.

This girl doesn't know I can feel how warm her pussy is and then she unintentionally was sitting on my dick.

I wasn't going to confront her about it because I don't know if she ready to bring sex into our relationship or whatever this is because we damn sholl ain't in the talking stage no more.

Not with them kisses we be sharing.

A light knock hit our door before I welcomed the person in "Yoo?" I groaned stretching my legs while Nelly peeked his dread filled head through the door.

"You tryna come outside real quick." He waved a ziplock bag filled with crumbles and grams of weed.

I smacked my teeth "Nigga you know ion smoke."

"Just come on bruh." He waved me on before leaving the room leaving the door open behind him.

Ducking my head down I kissed Day'iana on her lips and big ass forehead "Big forehead ass lil guh." I chuckled giving her one last kiss.

She groaned once my presence left her body, cuddling up in her body pillow she brought over.

Her ass slowly moving in, tryna be slick and shit.

I pulled my up sagging shorts covering up most of my 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐊𝐀 boxers whilst I left the room heading to my front porch.

On my way there I saw Janai and A'Nariyah knocked on out on each sides of the couches, my living room was covered in mats, covers and pillows.