Ben x Speed (only chapter, no smut lol!! bozo+L+ratio this is satire btw)

Speed was walking to Ben's house for a little something. Something spicy. As he arrived, Ben opened the door. "Ben." Speed entered his house. "So, how are you today, Ben?" "hohoho." "How are you today Ben?" "hohoho." "How. Are. You. Today. Ben." "yes." "Good to know" "yes." "But I have something important to ask, I have a crush on you Ben." "hohoho." "What do you mean by 'hohoho.'???" "yes." "So, are we friends?" "no." "Areee wee.... Enemies?" "no." "Are we gay..?" "yes." "Fuck you Ben" "hohoho." "Will you accept my proposal to be.. your... boyfriend?" "no." Speed was quote on quote "Heartbroken" after what Ben. said and stormed out of the house into the pouring rain outside. "Damn I forgot to get an umbrella, i'll just walk home..in the rain.. alone." As Speed walked in the rain, he went to the gas station to dry off before he sets off into the rain again. As he was staying in the Gas station, he saw T. Tom and went to talk to him. "So Tom. How are you today?" "I'm doing just fine Speed, you look sad, what happened?" "Well, Ben rejected me so I walked in the rain all the way to the gas station..." "Oh! Well...." "Well, what?" "Uhh.. I've got to go.." Tom ran off with an Umbrella and left. "Strange, does he have a...Relationship with Ben..? Well that's a possibility but, maybe the internet has something..." (ignore the white lines)

Speed gasped so hard an Emu from Australia could probably hear it

Speed gasped so hard an Emu from Australia could probably hear it. Speed dropped his phone and started to cry at the sight. How come he never knew, no wonder why Tom was acting weird! Speed picked up his phone and stormed out of the Gas station (with a purchased umbrella) and continued his way to his cozy home to relieve himself..

                                                                                                         Ben POV:
"I'm home, Ben!" "Ben." "Did you talk with Speed today?" "Yes.?" "What did you guys talk about..?" "hohoho." "You know you can talk right?" "Fine." "Now, what did you and Speed talk about today?" "He told me that he had a crush on me, and that he liked me. But I rejected him." "hmm I see. I saw Speed at the Gas station earlier, he told me about this, but I just wanted to know your side of the story!" "hohoho." "Back to your usual language ben?" "Ben." "Alright, well i'll be in my room if you need me Ben, take care!" and then Tom was gone. I wanted to call Speed and tell him that he was forced into the relationship with Tom, he never truly loved him. So, I wrote a note saying "Taking a walk. I'll be back by 2:00PM, may run errands along the way. —Ben 11:00AM" I left it on my chair and left the house. I went to speed's house, I needed to tell him the truth. I knocked on his door.
                                                                                                       Speed's POV:
"Ben? Come in, you look.. sad. What's up?" I was still sad from the rejection earlier today, but I still wanted to comfort him, I was mad at him but, I couldn't let him be sad like that! "Ben." Ben sat down and explained everything, on how Tom would kill him and his closest people if he didn't accept his proposal, and that Tom knew a lot of people in the city and bribed them with money with the condition that they would turn him in if Ben opened up to them. I was shocked, Tom was a good friend of mine, how could he betray his other friend (or so called boyfriend) Ben? Tom, was truly evil. But I had a plan, "Hey Ben, How about we date in secret?" Ben nodded his head in agreement, we were officially a couple, and hopefully Tom wouldn't find out about Ben's affair.

                                                                                               Multi-changing POV:
I was walking around the neighborhood, and I saw Ben through Speed's window! What was he doing in there?? I opened the window quietly and hopped into Speed's house. They were talking about..Dating each other.. in Secret. I couldn't let them get away with this affair. Speed is going to be alone in his house, sleeping in 2 hours, so I must prepare, fast. I speeded home to grab my lucky weapon, and plan things out. "Hey speed, your phone keeps getting notifications." I said as I kept hearing his notifications go off. "Huh strange, my security camera caught something going through my room window.." Speed replied as he looked through the video, but what came next made me sweat. His face turned pale, and he started breathing heavily."Speed, are you okay?? What did you see in that video?.." I answered in distress, I took Speed's phone and watched the video. Tom had found out our secret. We needed a plan to escape his murder plan, and fast. "We've got to get out of here, and fast, better go now and buy tickets along the way, we have 2 hours anyways, but first I need to turn off location, he could track me from there." Ben said as calmly as he could, we were heading to a hotel, far away from this place, where my life could end at that moment. "We better go, get in the car, NOW." I said, as I packed up my most important valuables, my gaming setup, pillows, snacks and food, money, water, hygiene products.. It felt like an hour had passed when I first told Ben to get into the car. I better act fast. I saw Speed carrying everything, I wanted to help, but Tom could be nearby, I didn't want him thinking I was still with Speed at his house. It was 12:00PM, we have to leave soon, so I quickly helped Speed, carry the boxes  and put them in the car, and, we headed out of the driveway and started traveling, traveling far away from that crazy Tom and the neighborhood, escaping from our troubles. I hadn't broken up with Tom yet, so i'll say it right now, Tom. I'm breaking up with you. You forced me to be your boyfriend, forced me into a toxic relationship for over a month, and threatened to kill everyone close to me, my loved ones, and myself if I ever decided to leave, cheat, or run-away from you. It's over.

                                                                                                       Prologue:
It's been a few years journal, but to catch up on everything, Speed and I bought a new house. Speed changed his name, just in case Tom could locate us with our names on the internet. I've blocked Tom on every Social Media platform. And we've about moved on, on the subject of Tom, we saw him on the TV the other day, and he was arrested, for murder, hate crimes, and car theft. He was charged with 40 years in prison, Speed and I are glad that he's in prison, we don't have to worry about him finding us in our sub-urban home. Speed continued to make streams and make videos. He has never told his audience about us dating, so that's one thing. I just really hope I don't have to see his face again. Signing out, Talking Ben.

                                                                                                          End.