12: Birthday #2

"Kol" Timothée says in a quiet hushed voice, waking me from my sleep. My eyes flutter open revealing the dark haired boy sitting next to me on my bed. "And you are waking me becauseeee?" I ask him. "Since I missed your birthday, we are going to celebrate it today" he says with a smile, placing a hand on my cheek. "T" I drag on in a slightly whiny voice. "You can get dressed or stay in comfortable clothes, everything I have planned will be here so we wont have paparazzi swarming" he tells me. "T, I'm going to actually kill you" I joke as he gets up from my bed. "You love me too much" he jokes back as he closes the door behind him. I laugh slightly to myself.

Finally getting up about 10 minutes later I head to my closet. After looking around for a little I find a light grey crop top with matching sweatpant bottoms.

A few moments later I open my bedroom door to reveal flowers sitting at the kitchen bar. T is also standing next to the flowers with a smile on his face. "T" I say in awe, walking closer to him. "These are so pretty" I say as I look at the flowers. Timothée steps closer and wraps an arm around my shoulder pulling me close to him.

"Close your eyes real quick, K" he tells me quietly. I nod my head and close my eyes.

About a minute later I hear Timothée's footsteps along with unfamiliar soft whines. "Timothée?" I ask out with my eyes still closed. "Okay, open" he says. With that being said I open my eyes. My eyes widen at the sight infront of me, 2 Dalmatian puppies. "Timothée!!" I say excitedly. "Surprise" he says with a smile.

Quickly, T and I walk over to the couch and sit down with the puppies. I have the light golden retriever one in my arms and he has the Dalmatian.

"Are they both girls?" I ask. "Yeah, what you thinking about naming them?" He questions. "I'll name one of our daughters and you name the other" I say, running my hand up and down the side of the puppy in front of me. "Daughters, huh?" He says with a smile. "Mhm" I respond, looking over to him.

"I'm thinking Hera" I tell him as I pet the light dog softly. "I like that" Timothée tells me with a smile. "What are you thinking?" I ask him. "Jolie" he says making it almost a question. "Pretty, thats cute, T" I reassure him. "Hera and Jolie" I state.

I stand up from where I was seated and walk over to T.

"Thank you, T" I say before kissing him.
------------------
INSTAGRAM

8,872,047 likesKol   Everyone meet our daughters, Jolie (Dalmatian) and Hera (Golden)

8,872,047 likes
Kol Everyone meet our daughters, Jolie (Dalmatian) and Hera (Golden)

limited comments

Tchalamet I love my 3 girls ❤️

Kendalljenner Aweee I get to puppysit 🥺

Thetheawestb #imgoingtobethebestauntie

Harwestbrook Um replacing Ares?
Kol replied Nooo I still love Ares🥺

Dojacat Should have been Doja and Cat 🙄

Westbrookm Awe new grand babies 🥺

----------------------

"T?" I ask as I walk into his bedroom. I look around the room and my eyes land on him sitting down on his bed. "Yeah?" He asks back, setting his phone down. "I'm going to go live on Instagram so you can be in it if you want" I inform him with a sweet smile. "Sure, yeah" he says as he gets up from his place on the bed.

------------
INSTAGRAM LIVE.
KOL AND TIMOTHEE ARE SITTING DOWN ON THEIR COUCH. THE PHONE IS ON A TRIPOD A FEW FEET IN FRONT OF THEM. TIMOTHEE HAS HIS ARM AROUND KOL'S SHOULDER. THE PUPPIES ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUCH SLEEPING.

TIMOTHEE KOL
----

"Hi guys!"

TIMOTHEE WAVES AT THE PHONE WITH HIS FREE ARM.

"I'm waiting for some more people to get on before I start answering questions so please comment!"

523K PEOPLE VIEWING

"Okay lets get this going"

TIMOTHEE PULLS OUT HIS PHONE WITH HIS OTHER HAND AND GETS ONTO KOL'S LIVE.

"Where are the puppies? They are at the other end sleeping"

KOL LOOKS OVER AT TIMOHEE'S PHONE AND READS SOME OF THE QUESTIONS.

"How are you and Timothée? We are doing pretty good" Kol says with a smile, leaning her head into Timothée's shoulder.

"Will you guys be at the Oscar's? Yes, yes we will"

"What did you guys get nominated for? I got nominated for best actress and T is going for Little Women"

"Who are you guys bringing?"

"I'm bringing my mother and Pauline and then Kol is bringing Thea and Harmonie"

"Sure are" Kol says with a smile.

"How did you guys come up with your dog's names? Well for one they are our daughters" Kol jokes.

"And um I came up with Hera's and T came up with Jolie's. Anyways I like Greek names hints Ares' name."

"Ive always wanted my kids to have French names but the fur balls have to due for now, so I decided on Jolie for the sweet girl"

THE COUPLE CONTINUES THE LIVE FOR ANOTHER 10 MINUTES.

"Okay well we are going to get going" Kol giggles as she gets up from her seat.

"Yep, we'll see you guys!"

"Bye!" Kol stated before ending the live.
---