A new day (P.1)

(A little note before starting: This well be my own story and my own ideas so please no hates comments and btw shadow bonnie has a soul but a very new soul anyway let get to the story but before I do. Every story will only have 400 or 500 words now let begin)

(* this is showing what the characters doing)
( { } is thoughts or in their mind)
(" is the POV character talking!!)

{A new day}
Shadow bonnie POV
*My eyes started to open and I look around to see where I was*
"W.Where am I?"
*I get up slowly and walk to a mirror and look at myself*
{WHAT AM I??}
*I heard something that sounded like walking and I immediately hide by a box and turn invisible(Shadow)*
???:Hm weird where did the animatronic go. Weird anyway I need to get freddy, foxy, chica, bonnie move.
*The person leaves*
*I stop being invisible and got up and saw that the person left the door open*
{Maybe I could go out and see who out there?}
*I slowly walk to the door and peek outside and saw 4 other animatronics. One look like a rabbit that purple. Another one that looks like a chicken and another one that brown and looks like a bear and the last one is red and is a fox*
{M.More things that look like me but very different and not  completely black?}
*I made myself invisible and walk around and look at them closely and I kept on looking back at this one animatronic that is red and is a fox*
{I wonder what this one name is?}
*I got startled by someone walking in the room and I immediately hide*
???:ok so I got bonnie, chica, freddy, foxy all here hmm now what to do with these 4.
{oh that their names} 
*The person puts them in the dark room that has very old parts of animatronics and put new animatronics on the stage*
{Why did they put the others in the back room?}
*I got up and ran to the back room to see if they are ok*
{Ok their good}
*I look and saw the brown bear wake up*
Freddy:u.ugh what happen?
*Freddy looks around and saw he was in the back room but his suit was dirty and old and not fix*
Freddy:w.why am I in the back room and not fix?
*Freddy saw the others and turn them on*
Foxy:ugh great they replaced us..
Chica:i.i ca.nt be.liv.ed th.e.m
Bonnie:oh dear chica your voice box is broken.
Chica: i.i kn.ow i.i do.nt kno.w w.hy t.he.y di.dint f.ix it.
Foxy:let try to look for a new voice box for her.
Bonnie: ok
*They want to look around for a voice box but had no luck*
Freddy:I don't think there any voice box back here.
Foxy:yea
*Foxy look around and suddenly sees me*
{O.oh n.no please don't tell me he saw me)
Foxy walk up to me and wave slowly*
Foxy whispered: hello there why are you hiding.
"I.I d.don't know"
Foxy:Well don't be shy and come out we don't bit.

(520 words)