|| 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ||

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬! (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬): 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 (𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚) 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟐! (𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬): 𝐕𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

                                                             ★·.·'¯'·.·★ || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 ||★·.·'¯'·.·★

 Takeda Kai ( Kai 武田, Takeda Kai ) (You! <3 )

A sorcerer studying in the first year at the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Gojo. She meets Yuji when She and Megumi was  trying to locate a high-grade cursed charm talisman at her high school.  She is the one that convinces Satoru to try to save Yuji from his execution after his possession by Sukuna. She possesses the "Ten Shadows Technique" (十種影法術, Tokusa no Kage Bōjutsu) like Megumi. She uses her curse power to create spirits (式神, Shikigami) out of her own shadows to exorcise Curses. She has been noted to have high potential as a sorcerer by several other powerful people, including Sukuna himself. 

Yuji Itadori (虎杖 悠仁, Itadori Yūji)

An athletic teenager who joins his school's Occult Club to avoid the track team. After finding and opening a box containing a cursed charm resembling a rotting finger, his school is attacked by phantom-like creatures known as Curses. In order to protect his friends, he consumes the rotting finger and becomes possessed by a Curse known as Ryoumen Sukuna. Yuji later joins the Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School under the tutelage of Satoru Gojo, where he is placed under a death sentence, which has been suspended until he consumes all of Sukuna's fingers in order to kill himself and Sukuna at the same time. Yuji believes in leading everyone to a proper death and wants to save everyone. Yuji feels responsible for the hundreds of thousands of people Sukuna kills at Shibuya and seeks to stop Kenjaku at all costs.

 Yuji feels responsible for the hundreds of thousands of people Sukuna kills at Shibuya and seeks to stop Kenjaku at all costs

Megumi Fushiguro (伏黒 恵, Fushiguro Megumi)