𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐄

“Is it just me, or does the red period head personality make a huge change?”

༻❁༺

    AFTER finishing putting your fancy knight uniform on, you reach out your hand toward the red ribbon placed on your mirror table. Bringing the ribbon in front of your lips, you bite it firmly before began stroking your hair and gathering them all up

Once you were done, you used the red ribbon to tie your long hair in a high ponytail. After you were done making sure the ribbon was securely and properly tied around your locks. you dusted a few specks of dust on your shoulder.

You took a tiny box from one of your drawers. When you lifted a lid, there was a double ended crystal of glacial green inside. You clasped the earring on your right ear.

Standing in front of the body mirror. you examined yourself through your reflection, straightening the short red cape on your shoulder, you soon then grasp your sword and carefully slide it in the holster, before adjusting the strap circle around your waist.

    "Another misery day of Guarding Cale the great" You sighed dejectedly, a hint of sarcasm lacing on your voice.

༻❁༺

   "Good Morning to you Ms. (Name), did you have a nice sleep?" Ron greeted, wearing his usually sickening sweet smile like he always does. A cold shiver instantly went down to your spine.

You aren't an idiot and dense not to notice, what's Ron's true nature is. Only a fool would fall at his sweet and kind old man acting. When his true self is cruel and merciless.

    And you are definitely sure, he isn't just a normal servant. To be more specific, he is far from a normal butler.

Bowing your head to show your respect, you forcibly yourself to return the smile "Good morning, and Yes. I did have a nice night's sleep somehow" You chuckled, scratching the back of your neck rather awkwardly.

Clearing your throat, you questioned, "Where is the young master?" Changing the topic, Ron flashes a lop-sided smile.

    "He's taking a bath right now, speaking of the young master. I need to go and intend his needs" He says as began walking where the bathroom was located "Goodbye Ms. (Name) I hope to see you soon"

Once the old man finally premises, you let out one heavy breath. God, you didn't even notice you've been holding your breath at some time now. That old man really knows how to get you all shivering and squirm just by using his presence and rather creepy yet sweet smile.