pt.2

The Next Day

Ben:
I woke up a few hours before school started I got ready I headed towards speeds place I stop by the store to get a drink I was so worried about speed I couldn't get him off my mind.

At speeds place:

Ben:
I reached speed place I knocked on the door no one answered I tried to open the door to my surprise it wasn't locked I walked in I looked in the kitchen, living room,bathroom,backyard he wasn't there so the last place was his room I knocked on his door no answer I opened the door and his room was a mess bottles were everywhere boxes of cigarettes I was more worried when I saw thousands bottles of sleeping pills piled up in a corner I rushed over to to speed to see him with a half bottle of sleeping pills in his hand I put my head to his chest to check his heart beat there was no heart beat tear started to fall out I dialed 911

911:
Hi what is your emergency

Ben:
Yes hello I came to check up on my friend and when I arrived there was bottles of beer and boxes of cigarettes everywhere when I looked in one over the corners of the room the was a pile of sleeping pills I checked his heart beat and there was no heart beat please send an ambulance!?

911:
ok I'm going to need you to clam down ok what street does he live on?

Ben:
******st

911:
Ok there is an ambulance are on there way

Ben:
ok thank you

The ambulance arrive

Ben:
As soon as they took him away I called a taxi and headed straight to the hospital I didn't waste any time.

At the hospital:

Ben:
I was sitting in the waiting room after a few hours the doctor came out.

Doctor:
He is fine but he won't be able to leave soon we have to run some tests and it looks like he won't wake up in a few days.

Ben:
Ok I'm glad he's ok but when he's able to leave please contact me.

Doctor:
Ok we will.

Ben:
Will I be able to see him?

Doctor:
Yes you can but please be quite.

Ben:
Ok I will

Doctor:
Good

Ben:
I walk in I see many tubs connected to him I sat down in the chair I began to talk I'm sorry that I hurt you I didn't mean too I swear I'm so sorry Speed as I said with tears falling off my face I then fell asleep.

2:00 AM

Ben:
I woke up remember my dream of ME KISSING SPEED!?blush quickly flew across my face I calmed down a little I got up and left I called for a taxi am I falling for speed I said in my thoughts.

At hombed
Ben:
I get home and I see tom sitting in the chair looking at me with a mad face.

Tom
Where have you been

Ben
I was at the hospital

Tom
And why where you there or are you lying

Ben
I was at the hospital because...my friend wasn't taking care of himself he's fine but he won't wake up in a few days if you don't believe me you can come with me to the hospital tomorrow to check up on him..

Tom
I'm so sorry for jumping to conclusions I will come with you tomorrow to see how he's doing ok I'm sorry to hear that.

Ben
Ok let's head to bed

To be continued...