Encounter 1: Llordron Square

Day: Sunday
   Blue: North Blue
   Location: Integra Archipelago, an archipelago  right by the grand and red lines, New world side.
   Players: Midnight D. Roman
                   Rorin "RED Beard" Gorge
              Carrot D. "Sack Tosser" Potato
   Dungeon Master: Limited Karma
   Session: 1

    This is currently a campaign that I am currently DMing. I will catch up to our current point, session 3 and will update for every session. Do not ask for updates. We have one session every two weeks.

   It's currently morning, around 9 am I'm the frankly large port town of Llordron. A large man, about 6 foot tall, muscley, with a black t-shirt, work pants, and a chain on, the chain being around his neck. He weilds a giant Cannon that's been adapted to a gun, named Bertha. His name: Rorin Gorge. He's currently helping a group of merchants that he's traveling with (paid for, he's a mercenary) set up their stall in the market square.

  Then, as this is happening, a pirate ship docks into the town. (This is where the session began.) Two people from the ship start to walk around into the port town. One had paler Caucasian skin, slicked back black hair, blue eyes, and a slash wound coming from the side of his mouth to the edge of the cheek. He wore an aqua captain's coat that had gold trimming. His left hand was missing a ring finger, and under his clothes were plenty of scars. Standing 5'11", his name is Midnight D. Roman, Captain of the High Noon Pirates. Bounty: 30,000,000 Beli.

   Accompanying him is his navigator, Carrot D. Potato. He had a tanner complexion, about 5'6", jacked, and with an odd haircut that has his light blue hair cut like a tomato sprout. He's wearing a black tank top, a red scarf belt, and navy blue shorts.

  As they walk into the town square, they start to just scan the market square. Suddenly,  a group of 11 people walked up to the stall that was being guarded by Gorge.

   The person who seemed to be the leader walked up to Gorge. "Mighty fine stall  you got here," the man grinned, "May we see your wares?" "Sorry," Gorge replied chuckling, " But I'm just the hired muscle." He nudges Bertha on his back. "As you can see, everything's been going well."

   "So, how much for you to turn a blind eye to the stall?" "Well," Gorge replied, "How much?" "Most I can give is 300,000 Beli." "Sorry, but you gotta go," He chuckled, "I'm being paid 5,000,000 to guard this."

   The man, irritated, shouted, "Don't you know who I am? I'm captain Curire Black, second in command of the Warlord, Extass D. Wade. You shouldn't mess with me!" Roman walks up and puts a hand on Curire's shoulder. "You should just back off." Black knocked his hand away, and shouted, "Men! Fight!"

  And so, the fight began. Gorge takes out Bertha, and fires and Black. *BOOM* He misses and hits a stall behind them. Then, 4 of the 10 surrounded Potato, and 6 surrounded Gorge. Black gets in a fighting stance, and draws his sabre, and swing it at Roman, who parties it with his own, his sabre glowing, then turning black with haki before the parry. In turn, Roman drops down and goes for a legs sweep. However, he missed, and Black tripped him on his stomach, facing black.

   Then, the 6 draw sabres on Gorge, and attack. He blocks two with Bertha, but the other 4 slash his sides. "Fuck," he swears under his breath, swinging out Bertha and knocking all six down. Then, all four on Potato swing at him as well, who guards by coating himself in haki, but gets leg swept.

  Finally, ending round 1, Potato gets back up and gets in a fighting stance. Black smiles, draws his gun on Roman, and misses. Then, epicly, Roman springs off his hands, kicking Black in the face, sending him into the air. Black tries to land on his feet, critically fails, and ostriches himself into the ground, dying on impact.

   The men on Gorge see this, and run away, however, the ones on Potato couldn't see this. One swings at Potato, who parries it and punches the swordsman in the face, knocking him out. Then he turns to the other two, grabs one, and throws him into the other two, knocking them all unconscious.

  "So, I'm assuming introductions are in order," Groge says, and they all introduce themselves, and then talk, walking to the port, where they find Gorges ship, destroyed. Then, an air blast comes down and destroys one of the other three ships on the harbor.

  Gorge freaks out, and dives down by his ship to grab a chest that is full of personal stuff. He surfaces, coughing more than a normal human, and opens the chest. Inside there are letters from his son and daughter, and  about 50 million beli. Then, they all dive down and grab what they can from the wreckage.

  The most important was a chest that was full of gold and other things. But, most interesting is a barrel of alchahol, that Gorge opens. It seems to be a damn good batch of alchahol, that is currently being fermented with fruit. Specifically, it's being fermented with an odd pear that seems to be covered in blackish purple Dragon scales.

  "Seems good," Gorge says, biting into the fruit. It tastes like shit, and he swallows it gagging. But suddenly, his right arm transformed into a dragon claw, and his coughs started coughing purple Dragon flames.

   Devil fruit: Drago-Drago no mi. Type: Mythical Zoan. Allows the user to partially transform, fully transform, or transform into a hybrid of a Midieval Dragon.

  They recognize that the wind blast came from a castle across the mile wide river on the island across from them, which will be the forcus of encounter two.

   (Gorge has a genetic breathing disease without a name, which can affect combat rolls and the like. This is why he was coughing so bad from coming up from water.