❀•°•═๑𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ๑═•°•❀

━━━━━━━━━ ༺༻ ━━━━━━━━━━━

He was once a young man who's a gentleman and loves writing letters and poems, He once found true love with someone, He loves them so much and would do everything just to win their heart but One day something happened.

''I don't know if I could survive this mi vida...'' 

Endless Years had passed, The world became different from the past everyone forgot about the past and started to focus on the future but not for a 15-year-old high school student named Y/n who's still into old stories and myths ever since they were a little kid because of their dear mother After their mother left and moved into another country Y/n only had their Father and Little sister, their little sister is the opposite she isn't interested in that stuff to annoy them, Y/n is a fan of a book from the past about old lovers.

In the past in Colombia, A person had a little sister who was only 5 years old and friends with someone famous from the town, One day The boy decided to introduce his older brother to the little girl's older sibling They've finally met, Those two started to get along with each other Months and months had passed sooner then They fallen in love with each other, Their love was so passionate and strong they would do everything for each other. The guy loves writing poems and loves letters for his beloved significant other and previously he love them a lot and once became the perfect couple But one tragedy had come to pass by, The guy also went missing for years and was never been found, Since both of them could reincarnated There no possible way they could remember each other.

"Y/N!!"

A familiar voice suddenly yelled causing Y/n to look pissed off it was Camilo Madrigal who was also 15 years old They couldn't help but roll their eyes as he smirked ''Why are you here aren't you supposed to be in your class?'' Y/n complained as he pushed him away from their desk But all of a sudden he patted their head ''Let's talk later l/n'' as soon as he said that he then left the classroom Y/n expected him to get annoyed and leave but what was that about As soon as Y/n shook their head to forget about what happened The teacher went inside the classroom Y/n flinched and quickly hid their book inside the backpack. As the class started Y/n was having deep thoughts about the book that they were reading earlier before class

Suddenly the bell rang Causing Y/n to jump and snapped back to reality and looked at the time they soon felt a finger touch their shoulders they looked behind to see their friend Mirabel Madrigal tapping their shoulders ''hey class is over let's go'' Mirabel stood up and held Y/n's wrist, While they were walking someone bumped into someone ''Hey watch where you're goin- What are you two doing here?'' Y/n looked up to see Camilo raised his eyebrow while gazing at Y/n '' what are YOU doing here primo'' Mirabel crossed her arms looking annoyed with him While Camilo just chuckled and pat both of our hands ''I'm only here for Y/n prima so shoo'' He then wrapped his arms over Y/n, Y/n looked confused as soon as they started to talk Camilo let go and drag them by the wrist across the roof.

They eventually got up the rooftop, Y/n finally let go and looked at Camilo with a confusing expression "so why are you doing this?" Camilo sighed and clarify everything "Nothing I just want to be friends with you" he smirked like he usually does whenever he's with them, Y/n looks so suspicious that Camilo seems to notice and it made him chuckle a bit ''I know I know we are enemies but seriously though don't you wanna be friends with me?'' Y/n gives Camilo an unsettled look and sighed ''N/n'' Camilo raised his eyebrow Looking confuse after Y/n told their nickname to him ''N/n?''  Y/n then again gave an unsettled look at the clueless Camilo and sighed ''N/n is my nickname that my friends always calls me since you wanted to be my friend''  Somehow Camilo finally got it and Kept calling them by the nickname.

School is over now Y/n was by the school gate waiting for Mirabel Suddenly, Y/n felt a touch at their shoulders and looked behind, Y/n jumped seeing Mirabel behind them laughing ''Mirabel i thought you're still inside the school'' Y/n looked at a loss of words While they were walking Mirabel gave Y/n a smug face ''Soooo...you and Camilo huh?'' while Y/n look fed up with her jokes ''don't say that we're just friends and he's not really my type'' Y/n avoided eye contacts They soon noticed Mirabel stopped walking and gave Y/n another smug face ''I didn't ask if you like him.'' Y/n slowly stared a Mirabel with a stunned face, Y/n looked embarrassed and ran really fast leaving Mirabel near the school but She doesn't mind at all since her house is near the school. 

Y/n finally went home and went to their bedroom and lay on their bed, In a few minutes they fallen asleep 

....

In the past

A person named Y/n was just walking with their Little sister suddenly her friend ''Antonio madrigal'' was walking with his older brother ''Oh S/n! you're finally here!'' Antonio waved his little hands to her  ''so you must be Y/n My brother kept talking about you''  A guy with a curly hair and a yellow ruana smiled at Y/n ''oh so you must be Camilo right? I'm Y/n'' They both shake their hands and started to get along. 

Since the two of them became friends Camilo made a letter for Y/n

To my  dearest Friend Y/n: 

Since we're starting to get along ever since our siblings wanted us to meet  i was thinking if we could hang out some times you know just the two of us without distraction but sometimes i'm quite busy a bit so maybe someday or tomorrow?  I guess I'm kinda free tomorrow since it's Saturday  Also i hope you like my letters that I send you It's actually my hobby 

From: Camilo madrigal

Y/n woke up After a long relaxing slumber, They had an urge to go upstairs at the attic since they were missing their school book there, While they were walking They suddenly found their abuela at the kitchen ''oh hey abuela I forgot that you were staying here for 2 months'' They noticed that their abuela were making something ''Oh Y/n my dear you're just in time here have some arepa con queso that I made since I saw you were exhausted at the moment'' The old lady grin and offer Y/n an arepa con queso but Y/n gave their abuela a confused face ''exhausted?'' Y/n asked after taking a big bite of the arepa ''you were asleep in an hour ago I decided not to wake you up'' The lady then offered another arepa to her Grandson/daughter ''So I was asleep? anyways I'll be going to the attic abuela'' Y/n finished the two arepas Then exits the kitchen waving goodbye to their abuela.

Through the attic Y/n decided to find a flashlight since it's dark in the attic, While on their way to find the book They felt something under their foot They looked down to see an old paper They grabbed it as soon as They started reading Y/n's eyes widen.

To: my dear beloved Y/n 

This isn't the first time we've met right? The first time we've met was when my hermano Antonio introduce you to me as soon as I saw you I began to start questioning about my feelings for you Dolores told me you, You also felt that way so I wrote this letter to you Y/n I love you I've always have and I know that you won't need me anymore 

since You're gone. 

Sincerly: Camilo Madrigal.