46

Someone's Pov

The cold breeze was passing by dancing on its own and if it was any other day, Jimin would have shivered. In cold and loneliness with guilt but today, even the cold breeze felt warm. Maybe because he was safely seated on his lover's lap, the latter's hand firmly secured on his waist but careful enough not to hurt the cute belly of his. He was contented. He felt he was finally home. He now wasn't walking lonely, he wasn't running to find the exit in the long infinite looking black hole because finally, he found his exit. His home. His forgotten lover.

"Are you sleepy?" A firm yet the gentle voice that came from his lover made him believe that he wasn't in some kind of illusion. He was happy, without stress, with his memories back, with his lover. It was real.

"No. Wanna sit like this...forever" Jimin mumbled against Jungkook's bare broad chest. Nuzzling his face more into it, squeezing, Jimin released a few puffs of breaths. His fingers played with Jungkook's unbuttoned button.

Jungkook couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe anything yet he believed in everything. His lover's memories were back. Jimin wasn't running away but was actually with him, near him, on him. Aera and Junghyun were gone too. He asked Hoseok to take care of Lee. Now nothing was there to worry about. Taehyung was getting better and he believed his Yoongi Hyung's relationship too well get better in no time. He was free. They are free.

They could finally breathe, without any worry.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin called softly, barely above a whisper. Looking up He found the man already looking at him, his Doe eyes open wide, sparkling and face just an inch away. He could see the sun in his eyes. The warmth and the feeling of clear blue sky. Jimin felt his heart doing different flips and flops as if his heart was gonna jump out of his chest. He couldn't look away, his eyes refused to do so.

"Yes, my love" Jungkook breathes out. His lips stretched into a beautiful smile.

And, Jimin forgot why he called Jungkook for. He was drowning in those warm beautiful doe eyes looking at him. He wondered how did he had ever forgot about these mesmerising eyes. Stupid him.

"D–Don't! Don't call me that" Jimin barely managed to form a proper sentence. His cheeks bloomed into crimson red colour as he fisted his hands on Jungkook's shirt, crumbling. He hid his face on that broad chest squeezing his face. He was sure Jungkook could feel how hard and fast his heart was beating, he was flustered.

"Okay...Park Jimin" Jungkook controlled his laugh as he spoke, cold and straight as he felt how stiff Jimin got as soon as he called out his full name.

"You know what...I feel like the first name you called sounds more formal and cute" Jimin's voice was small as he mumbled against his chest. Those illegal plump lips brushed through Jungkook's bare chest sending shivers to him yet he laughed at his lover's cuteness. God, he missed this so much.

"What? What was it? I forgot" of course, Jungkook wouldn't leave it just like that. He needs to tease him and he did.

"You know, the first you called" Jimin whined as he shook his legs, scratching Jungkook's chest a little, Jimin looked up. His eyes looking at Jungkook's teasy face while his chin still rested on that broad chest, he looked cute. He always looks cute.

"I don't know" Jungkook pretended not to know anything as he shook his head. Hiding his smile he shrugged off.

"Yahhh!!! You just called me that! How could you forget!?" Jimin slapped his chest as he finally looked at him properly. Face frowned and a little pout of his lips. Gosh, Jungkook wanted to smooch his face with kisses.

"What? What did I call you?" Ohh how bad Jimin wanted to slap Jungkook who was doing nothing but faking his innocence behind those doe cute eyes.

"MY LOVE! YOU CALLED ME 'MY LOVE" screamed Jimin while slapping his chest. He didn't realise what just happened until Jungkook's eyes were straight looking at his, filled with shiny water and lips holding the softest smile.