my sleepy baby

them laying their head on your thighs

You notice them getting tired. They feel as if deliberation was eternity as their consciousness started ebbing away, their thoughts becoming foggy and coming an end. You watch their eyes getting only heavier and heavier and every word slowly starting to be dragged out and every response getting delayed. You gently caress the side of their waist guiding them to lay their head on your thighs, to use you as if you're their pillow. They don't put up a fight, they just close their eyes and allow you to guide their body. Their head reaches your lap and their arms wrap around your thigh. All you can think about in that moment is how much they mean to you and how special they allow you to feel. You rub their back and watch them eventually fall asleep to the sounds of you breathing.

you laying your head on their thighs

They notice you getting tired. You feel as if deliberation was eternity as your consciousness started ebbing away, your thoughts becoming foggy and coming an end. Your eyes only get heavier and heavier, becoming harder to keep open and your mouth feels as if it is glued shut. They gently caress the side of your waist guiding you to lay your head on their thighs, to use them as if they're your pillow. You don't put up a fight, You  just close your eyes and allow them to guide your body, trusting them with all your heart. Your head reaches their lap and your arms wrap around their thigh. All you can think about in that moment is how much they mean to you and how special they allow you to feel. They rub your back as you listen to them breathe. The comforting feeling of love is was drives you to fall asleep.